• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_bird

10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've got cases and cases of clean, empty bottles that I'll never use again. Some I bought at the HBS, some are cleaned-out commercials.

I ain't shipping them, but if you're local, I'd like to have them out of my house but want them to go to someone who can use them.

Figuring that I'm not the only person that's "graduated" to kegging, all of us who have cases of empties that we'd like to get rid of could post here. Keep it all simple - a one-stop swap spot.

EDIT: Here's a spreadsheet that twobrain built to keep track of who's got bottles and who needs them. You should be able to update it yourself.

I've got several cases in Michigan, I keep offering on the michigan mashers. They're even in milk crates...I can pass on at least two crates full maybe 4 and still have plenty for my needs.

Pol I think that we should state that if anyone is interested in the bottles should really just PM the particular person in the geographic area they are interested in to make arraignments. I don't plan on keeping subscribed to this thread, so I won't be checking it all that often. SO Metro Detroiters will need to contact me.

Great idea for a thread. Hopefully someone near me will pipe up I am going to have to buy bottles after 2 more bottling sessions (getting the pipeline going)!

ive got a couple cases of cleaned bottles in the stl area i would be willing to part with.

if there are any in washington i would be glade to take them off your hands.

I've been saving any non-screw cap bottles and have accumulated far more than I need. Long necks, stubbies, bombers, you name it. I'd like to keep a few dozen but I have a lot more.

I need bottles bad..!! I live in Florida and I would be willing to pay shipping charges if anyone is willing to ship them.. My local store in over 150 miles away and last time I went there I spent $45 in gas... Shipping would be cheaper... Let me know

i can use some bottles in the jersey shore area.. need both beer and wine bottles. will pass em along when i start kegging..

I have a least four cases of clean, de-labeled, 12-ouncers to give away in the Austin area. I'm always collecting more so shoot me a PM if you want 'em.

If you want to give me a sixer of craft brew in exchange for my trouble that would much appreciated!

Got some bottles in the Seattle area for local pickup. Offhand about 3 cases. All 12 oz. Brown redhook bottles.

I'd love to take any extra bottles off someone's hands in the Seattle area.....I cant drink as fast as I brew!! Ok, maybe I can if I try real hard.

I posted about giving away bottles in Brooklyn, NY, had 0 interest so I threw them all out. 2 cases of 12oz and maybe 10-15 22oz.

I am looking for more beer and wine bottles in southeast Iowa if anybody has some. thanks

i want some too :( you guys should move over this way. Guess around here is dead for free things. :)

If anyone between Arcata and San Fransisco and not too far off the 101 has any larger beer bottles similar to the 22 oz. ones I'm in need of some.

I have a bunch of assorted bottles to give away in Cleveland OH. Pick up only please. I'm actually in Willowick if that helps anyone.

Bottles are clean. Most still have labels on. Some are screw cap, I'm just too lazy to sort them out. PM me if interested. Offer is on the table until the last week of February 2010, then they will get trashed.

Back