Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Winners Drawn!

Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Updated website - Weldless Fittings back in stock.

Old 04-13-2010, 07:04 PM   #31
BargainFittings
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 60 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 5

The 4" and 6" are generally used with mash tuns and are necessary for sight glass / thermometer fittings sets.

You need to determine how you will use your kettle or keg. If a 2.5" probe along with the thermometer adapter fitting will fit in with your chiller then it is long enough to read the liquid.

Old 04-14-2010, 10:02 AM   #32
ICanHazBeer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I have to give Wayne and Bargain Fittings a big thumbs up for both quality of parts, communication, and speed to shipment!

I ordered a cooler kit and stainless braided line last Wednesday afternoon. Sent a follow up email after my order which led to a number of helpful messages from Wayne. I received a package ship notification a couple of hours later. My package arrived to Northern Wisconsin on Saturday. Installed kit in my Coleman Xtreme 70 on Sunday. Ran a leak test with heated water and no problems.

Thanks so much, Wayne! I will be happy to recommend your product, anytime!

~Paul

Old 04-14-2010, 01:25 PM   #33
redbenn
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICanHazBeer View Post
I have to give Wayne and Bargain Fittings a big thumbs up for both quality of parts, communication, and speed to shipment!

I ordered a cooler kit and stainless braided line last Wednesday afternoon. Sent a follow up email after my order which led to a number of helpful messages from Wayne. I received a package ship notification a couple of hours later. My package arrived to Northern Wisconsin on Saturday. Installed kit in my Coleman Xtreme 70 on Sunday. Ran a leak test with heated water and no problems.

Thanks so much, Wayne! I will be happy to recommend your product, anytime!

~Paul
I would like to reiterate Paul's comments. I have placed 2 orders from Wayne, both on weekends, and first thing Monday morning I get a shipping notice. He was very fast and helpful in responding to my questions.

Great job Wayne!

Old 04-14-2010, 02:42 PM   #34
BargainFittings
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 60 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I appreciate the praise and the business!

I know there are other choices out there so I really do thank all of you each day for making Bargain Fittings a success.