How many gallons of homebrew in 2010?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think about how much money 400 gallons of beer would cost to make... Dude must be rich! Send some ingredient kits my way! I can help offset your gallon-age!:mug:

I just counted up all I have recorded. 405.5 gallons total are accounted for. I know there were a few batches I brewed off the top of my head with no record. I drank about 100 of it.

41703+410=42114

Its the records you need to lose. All the ATF needs is your computer or notebook or whatever you use. The ATF dont knock and they dont say please.

42539?
I made 55 gallons last year since july. Someone make a 1 gallon batch so we can get rid of these odd numbers :)

So, just because I'm a fan of visualizing these kinds of things, I'd like to point out that 42, 539 gallons would fill 5 full size tanker trucks. I want to go to that party...

First year of homebrewing and started out with MrB before going 5-gallon batches in June. I came in at 87.5 gallons for the year and hoping to top 100 this year.

10 gal. american pale ale, 10 gal. IPA, 5g belgian tripel, 5g porter,5g russian imperial stout, 5g octoberfest, 5g hop nog double IPA.

Back