Wine Making Forum - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Winemaking Forum > Wine Making Forum

Old 10-23-2006, 04:24 AM   #1
TxBrew
Administrator
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Feb 2004
Liked 2195 Times on 768 Posts

When I first started HBT I thought it would be equal for all genres of crafting but beer brewers outnumbered and have pushed wine making into one forum.

So I created a forum soley for wine making; http://www.winemakingtalk.com/

My wife is the wine maker of the family and I am going to teach her how to handle the administration duties but I will be there some helping out.

Please check it out and post a question or starter topic to help get the ball rolling.

Register Now!

Old 10-24-2006, 09:44 PM   #2
Caplan
Recipes 

Aug 2005
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrew
When I first started HBT I thought it would be equal for all genres of crafting but beer brewers outnumbered and have pushed wine making into one forum.

So I created a forum soley for wine making; http://www.winemakingtalk.com/

My wife is the wine maker of the family and I am going to teach her how to handle the administration duties but I will be there some helping out.

Please check it out and post a question or starter topic to help get the ball rolling.

Bump. This is important....

Old 10-25-2006, 03:55 AM   #3
TxBrew
Administrator
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Feb 2004
Liked 2195 Times on 768 Posts

I want to give WMT a little while to gain some content before I really start announcing it IE shut down this forum. If people who want to discuss wine are directed to an empty forum they will just move on to another one.

Register Now!