Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Wine, Mead, Cider, Sake & Soda > Wine Making Forum > Wine Making Forum

Old 10-23-2006, 04:24 AM   #1
TxBrew
Dr. Mantis
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2001 Times on 666 Posts
Likes Given: 892

Default Wine Making Forum

When I first started HBT I thought it would be equal for all genres of crafting but beer brewers outnumbered and have pushed wine making into one forum.

So I created a forum soley for wine making; http://www.winemakingtalk.com/

My wife is the wine maker of the family and I am going to teach her how to handle the administration duties but I will be there some helping out.

Please check it out and post a question or starter topic to help get the ball rolling.

Old 10-24-2006, 09:44 PM   #2
Caplan
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrew
When I first started HBT I thought it would be equal for all genres of crafting but beer brewers outnumbered and have pushed wine making into one forum.

So I created a forum soley for wine making; http://www.winemakingtalk.com/

My wife is the wine maker of the family and I am going to teach her how to handle the administration duties but I will be there some helping out.

Please check it out and post a question or starter topic to help get the ball rolling.

Bump. This is important....

Old 10-25-2006, 03:55 AM   #3
TxBrew
Dr. Mantis
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2001 Times on 666 Posts
Likes Given: 892

I want to give WMT a little while to gain some content before I really start announcing it IE shut down this forum. If people who want to discuss wine are directed to an empty forum they will just move on to another one.