HBT 2015 Big Giveaway - Winners Drawn - 24 Hours to Claim!

Huge Supporting Membership Discounts - 20% Off - Ends Today!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > RI/MA Folks...Life & Limb Tapping Event!

Old 12-14-2009, 03:35 PM   #1
Iniquity
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default RI/MA Folks...Life & Limb Tapping Event!

East Ave Cafe in Pawtucket, RI will be having a keg tapping Tues 14 of the Dogfish Head and Sierra Nevada Life & Limb collaboration. If you haven't seen this yet check out the description:

"Life & Limb is a collaborative effort, the brainchild of Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. and Dogfish Head Craft Brewery. Life & Limb is a 10% ABV strong, dark beer that defies style characteristics- brewed with pure maple syrup from the Calagione family farm in Massachusetts and estate barley grown on the Grossman "farm" at the brewery in Chico, CA. The beer is alive with yeast-a blend of both breweries' house strains-bottle conditioned for added complexity and shelf life, and naturally carbonated with birch syrup fresh from Alaska."

More info: http://www.life-limb.com/

Anyways, I thought you fellow homebrewers in the area might be interested. Hope to see you there!

Oh and BTW... I'm not affiliated with either beer company or the pub. Just thought it might be of interest.

Reason: BTW

Old 12-15-2009, 01:41 AM   #2
Hound_Dog
Recipes 

I thought the life and limb was only in bottles. The limb and life is the one on draught.

Old 12-15-2009, 02:20 AM   #3
mosquitocontrol
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I'm so confused about this. I guess they tap this everywhere but dogfishhead. I'm so disappointed.

Old 12-15-2009, 01:11 PM   #4
Iniquity
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound_Dog View Post
I thought the life and limb was only in bottles. The limb and life is the one on draught.
Yeah, I'm not sure exactly what the deal is. I'm not sure if they are have or just one of the two. This pub does tap firkins a lot so maybe thats what it is? I'll try to find out more by tonight.