Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North Central USA > Minnesota HomeBrew Forum > 3rd Annual N. St. Paul Brew Together
Old 01-20-2010, 05:36 PM   #21
Seabee John
Swing the BIG hammer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 60 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Originally Posted by YooperBrew View Post
I'm so sorry I missed this! I want to come to the next one, so please let me know so I can put it on my calendar. I think retirement is going to be busier than working!
I'll make sure to get the info to you next year. We may have a summer version, but I've found that folks are less likely to come in the summer due to busy schedules.... but maybe we can still get something going. I wish I could have traveled out your way for past events, but alas... I'm a poor college student lol not to mention if I'm going to vacation somewhere, the wife says it's going to be sunny, warm, and near a beach.

North Saint Paul Brewshack
Originally Posted by jmendez29 View Post
Mom was right. Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Where's my beer. I know I left it around here somewhere.....
Kegged/Drinking:Nihilistic Integrity - Black IPA, #1 BIAB pale ale, Bells Two Hearted - yes a keg of the real stuff
Kegged/Conditioning:Wally N Seans Braggot, Emerald Eyes - Irish Red, Atomic Tsunami - brown