Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs - Page 73 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2008, 08:01 PM   #721
MrNate
Recipes 
 
Aug 2008
Bridgewater, NJ
Posts: 814
Liked 16 Times on 8 Posts


Aaahh, now I understand!

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:35 PM   #722
ohiobrewtus
 
ohiobrewtus's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2006
Ohio
Posts: 7,785
Liked 63 Times on 55 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by IrregularPulse View Post
Here's the pic I talked about. It's me and SWMBO changed to my son and Neice. My chin is poking a little from behind his face. I think I did better with my neice's face.
Cool! Your wife is right though, that's freaky.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bird
Well, if you *love* it.... again, note that my A.S.S. has five pounds.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:12 AM   #723
Seabee John
Swing the BIG hammer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Seabee John's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Oct 2007
Minnesota
Posts: 2,301
Liked 61 Times on 54 Posts


Just picked up the Nephew from the airport tonight... he just got done with basic and school in the Air Force. just had to post a pic!

I'm the old Seadog on the left

__________________
North Saint Paul Brewshack
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmendez29 View Post
Mom was right. Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Where's my beer. I know I left it around here somewhere.....
Kegged/Drinking:Nihilistic Integrity - Black IPA, #1 BIAB pale ale, Bells Two Hearted - yes a keg of the real stuff
Kegged/Conditioning:Wally N Seans Braggot, Emerald Eyes - Irish Red, Atomic Tsunami - brown
Primary:empty

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:26 AM   #724
IrregularPulse
Hobby Collector
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
IrregularPulse's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2007
Posts: 51,439
Liked 3511 Times on 3325 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabee John View Post
Just picked up the Nephew from the airport tonight... he just got done with basic and school in the Air Force. just had to post a pic!

I'm the old Seadog on the left
You must be so proud of your nephew. Thanks to the both of you
__________________
Tap Room Hobo

I should have stuck to four fingers in Vegas.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:25 AM   #725
scinerd3000
 
scinerd3000's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Mar 2008
Milton, De
Posts: 2,127
Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by IrregularPulse View Post
Here's the pic I talked about. It's me and SWMBO changed to my son and Neice. My chin is poking a little from behind his face. I think I did better with my neice's face.
nightmares here we come....
__________________
On Hiatus: Brewing at work....

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:26 PM   #726
MoRoToRiUm
Recipes 
 
Jun 2008
Posts: 1,389
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabee John View Post
Just picked up the Nephew from the airport tonight... he just got done with basic and school in the Air Force. just had to post a pic!

I'm the old Seadog on the left

Cheers and many thanks! BTW, you're not old, just seasoned and experienced :-)

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:09 AM   #727
MrNate
Recipes 
 
Aug 2008
Bridgewater, NJ
Posts: 814
Liked 16 Times on 8 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by MoRoToRiUm View Post
Cheers and many thanks! BTW, you're not old, just seasoned and experienced :-)
Pff, quit humoring the old man. He's so salty, deer come up and lick him.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:22 AM   #728
Seabee John
Swing the BIG hammer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Seabee John's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Oct 2007
Minnesota
Posts: 2,301
Liked 61 Times on 54 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNate View Post
Pff, quit humoring the old man. He's so salty, deer come up and lick him.
how do you think I got my deer this year????
__________________
North Saint Paul Brewshack
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmendez29 View Post
Mom was right. Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Where's my beer. I know I left it around here somewhere.....
Kegged/Drinking:Nihilistic Integrity - Black IPA, #1 BIAB pale ale, Bells Two Hearted - yes a keg of the real stuff
Kegged/Conditioning:Wally N Seans Braggot, Emerald Eyes - Irish Red, Atomic Tsunami - brown
Primary:empty

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:40 PM   #729
JoeMama
 
JoeMama's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2008
Posts: 1,202
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts


No, salty was my old OSCM - Verne Mapes. OS was his 5th rate conversion. It was funny cause he pretty much with through every 'division' in his Naval career. We actually made him a hat with Red, Black, Yellow and Green to signify that he was pretty much a part of EVERY training team (DCTT, CSTT etc) When I knew him he had been in 28 years and 26 of those were out at sea. He did one shore tour and cut it short cause he liked it out at sea. He was on his 6th marriage and told his current wife that she was next if she wasnt cool with him being out at sea.
Mofo had a McDonalds salt packet on his ribbon bar instead of his sea service ribbon (and a million stars) They had to FORCE him to retire from the USN. I doubt he will live much longer now cause his 'true love' has gone.
-Me

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:46 PM   #730
JoeMama
 
JoeMama's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2008
Posts: 1,202
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts


Oh yeah, here is a pic of me at the first Cagefest I worked. Im the knucklehead inbetween Hermes Franca and Joe 'Daddy' Stevenson.
-Me


 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brew Mugs NAUGHTYDOGBREWING General Beer Discussion 16 06-13-2009 08:45 PM
Mugs of the HBT olllllo General Chit Chat 42 03-25-2008 07:13 PM


Forum Jump