Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > What to put on my Christmas list?

Old 12-10-2009, 12:18 AM   #1
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 3459 Times on 2359 Posts
Likes Given: 2249

Default What to put on my Christmas list?

I need to put my list together, but I just can't think of anything I really need or want. I only have a few things to make for brewing and I'd rather build it than buy it.

I just feel like there has to be something out there that I'm not thinking about.

They're gonna send you back to mother in a cardboard box !

Old 12-10-2009, 12:20 AM   #2
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2874 Times on 1699 Posts
Likes Given: 3511

I'm in the same boat, after I bought myself a refractometer at the last Austin Homebrew sale, I kinda shot my wad in terms of needing anymore brew gear......

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 12-10-2009, 12:33 AM   #3
Dalarast
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I logged into Austin Home Brew and made a wish list on there my wife and family can use to figure out things I want for the Holidays for brewing. My total is only at like 300 as it stands... but that is just for brewing

Old 12-10-2009, 12:40 AM   #4
Tripod
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

You can never go wrong with more books. Even if you have plenty of reference and how-to material I find that reading about beer and brewing not only increases and reinforces my knowledge but it also rekindles my interests when I'm in a rut...

Even if you have a loaded library of nothing but books on brewing you can always use one more. Find a recipe book and try something new...

-Tripod

Primary: First AG Batch! - Irish Red | Bottle: Oatmeal Stout| Drinking: Nearcastle II... | Up Next: It may be time to try a lager

5/2012

Old 12-11-2009, 03:23 PM   #5
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Liked 3459 Times on 2359 Posts
Likes Given: 2249

I've been wanting to spend more time on my car, but now that Winter is here, I am not sure how feasible that is going to be. Plus, I'm at the cut, weld, grind stage, and have most all of the sheet metal I need, so that's probalby not a good thing to put on a list for my and kids.

I did put a Chop Saw on there...

They're gonna send you back to mother in a cardboard box !