Loving Basic Brewing Radio Podcasts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoy it also. I just recently found it and downloaded all of them. I think I have 100 or so to go to get caught up. I listen in my car since I drive a lot...

yes, i just found these today and downloaded a bunch.

I have an hour commute each way. Brewcasts are a life/sanity saver!

I started in October and just finished the last of the back episodes monday. I listened to every single one of them other than the ones specifically about mead (not interested in it at all, think it's gross).

Great podcast, and I learned a TON from it. I would recommend it to anyone.

Yeah, those podcasts are well put together with good information and occaisional interesting experiments. I enjoy the podcasts and just picked up the 2010 brewers logbook from his website last week. He seems like a really decent and knowledgeable guy.

might be getting the log book for xmas. If not i'm ordering one 12/26!

also checking out beer tools for mac see my other post on that. downloaded free trial today.

These guys know their stuff, and have an NPR vibe if you're into that sort of thing. I just got into the guys at The Brewing Network, their podcasts are great too.

Yup. Another vote for Basic Brewing. James Spencer does a great job...has a pretty decent radio voice as well.

What is Waffling? He's said that about us for years, and I have no idea what he means, though it does make me hungry.

I mean, I know what it means, but really - waffling? Can't you just say "they talk a lot"?

What is Waffling? He's said that about us for years, and I have no idea what he means, though it does make me hungry.

I mean, I know what it means, but really - waffling? Can't you just say "they talk a lot"?

Hey JP, you talk a lot. ;)

Now I want some waffles.

waffle.jpg

Mmm. Waffles...

I do like their shows. I really like the video, I can follow along better when I can see what they're talking about.

I had no idea about any of this, but am now watching the videos at work...hope this doesn't hurt my productivity...UH OH ;)

We were interviewed by James last night and it was just posted today. It is the "Partigyles Gone Wild" podcast. The interview was lots of fun. Talking with James before and after, I can tell you he is a real decent and funny guy and he knows his stuff. His experiments with BYO are pretty cool too, hope to get involved in one sometime. He makes an effort to keep the subject matter "basic" so it is accessible to the most people.

Back