Post the stupid things you did when drunk - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Post the stupid things you did when drunk

Old 10-16-2006, 05:21 PM   #21
rdwj

Recipes 

Jun 2006
Plainfield, IL
Liked 35 Times on 25 Posts

Those hot peppers can be a mf'er.

I used to work as a sales rep for a manufacturing facility. Our factory was mostly Mexican workers and most of them spoke little english. For some unknown reason, one of our truck drivers (a white guy) challenged one of the Mexican guys to bring him a pepper he couldn't eat.

About 15 minutes later, we had parametics on the scene - lol.

Old 10-16-2006, 05:44 PM   #22
MrSaLTy
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Feb 2006
Chicago, IL
Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Jesus Pumbaa, remind me never to piss you off.
SECONDARY#1: Air
SECONDARY#2: Air
On Tap: Air
Keg Conditioning: Air
Bottle stock:
Next Up: dunno yet
--------------------
My Homebrew Stirplate
My eHERMS and home brewery build

Old 10-16-2006, 06:26 PM   #23
Pumbaa
I prefer 23383
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2005
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Liked 75 Times on 56 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSaLTy
Jesus Pumbaa, remind me never to piss you off.
ROFL
Since I have ben married my hanging out and drinking with the guys has really slowed down . . . ok well it's stopped. Thats probably a good thing but isnt near as much fun

Old 10-16-2006, 07:04 PM   #24
Desert_Sky

Recipes 

Mar 2006
Sierra Vista, AZ
Liked 53 Times on 41 Posts

I dont care how drunk you are at the time, and how much you can justify it. Its never a good idea to sleep with your girlfriends best friend.....ever, so dont do it.

Hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned

Old 10-16-2006, 07:13 PM   #25
rdwj

Recipes 

Jun 2006
Plainfield, IL
Liked 35 Times on 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimone
Its never a good idea to sleep with your girlfriends best friend.....ever, so dont do it.
I totally disagree! It's only a bad idea if you want to KEEP your current girlfriend (or boyfriend for the girls that might be reading)

Old 10-16-2006, 07:19 PM   #26
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 523 Times on 420 Posts

How about sleeping with your best friend's girlfriend? Is THAT a good idea?

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

Old 10-16-2006, 07:23 PM   #27
DesertBrew
Dirty blonde

Recipes 

Jan 2005
Twin Cities, MN
Liked 114 Times on 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimone
I dont care how drunk you are at the time, and how much you can justify it. Its never a good idea to sleep with your girlfriends best friend.....ever, so dont do it.
However, if your girlfriend is also in attendance and she made the request for you to sleep with said friend while she has the video camera then it's ok.

Unless of course your girlfriends best friend is a guy in which you should get the hell out of there! (you were not gender specific).

Old 10-16-2006, 07:26 PM   #28
Fiery Sword

Recipes 

Oct 2006
Revere, MA, Massachusetts
Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

i'll tag in with a story that has a little something to do with too many chemicals in the bloodstream -

i was hanging out at a friend's place on a nice summer saturday night.....waiting on a another guy. we were all supposed to go down to this local bar (short walk from the house) and meet some guys we hadn't seen in a while. things got delayed and we enved up getting a pretty good head start on the drinking before we were even at the bar. after a few hours of a Smoked Porter i had brewed a few weeks before, coupled with a half a bottle of Tenoch Reposado tequila (yeehaaa!) i needed a little snack to keep the system running smoothly. my buddy pulls out a rice krispy treat - homemade - from his pack (first clue missed....who travels with homamade rice krispy treats, anyway?!!?) and i hungrily wolf it down, much to the grins of my buddies.

(editors note: a few of these guys are regular pot dudes. now, i have absolutely 0 problem with this, i just don't do it......much. regardless, in retrospect, i should have put two and two together. plus, the krispy treat tasted a little funny. clue #2 missed!!!!)

15 or so minutes later, the late friend arrives and we walk up the bar. at this point, i'm feeling like the tequila of realy having a good time in my stomach. feeling very light on the shoes!

to make a log story short, by beer #2 at the tavern my pupils were about 1/2" across, i was clutching my glass like my life depended on it and it looked like the Harpoon IPA tap handle was a dragon head that was making a weird hissin noise. bailing was essential, much to the relentless gigles of my companions.

the trek home (another long story) involved being sandpaper-thirsty, trying to drink water from a dude's sprinkler-hose, and getting chased down the street by said homeowner.

i'm not sure i can blame it on the booze, but i still consider it a good intoxicated evening!

Old 10-16-2006, 07:40 PM   #29
Desert_Sky

Recipes 

Mar 2006
Sierra Vista, AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertBrew
However, if your girlfriend is also in attendance and she made the request for you to sleep with said friend while she has the video camera then it's ok.
I stand corrected

Old 10-16-2006, 07:41 PM   #30
Desert_Sky

Recipes 

Mar 2006
Sierra Vista, AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bird
How about sleeping with your best friend's girlfriend? Is THAT a good idea?

it all depends on how hot the girl is and how big your best friend is