Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > HomeBrewTalk Forums > Introductions > Hello from Southern California
Old 10-15-2006, 06:48 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Hello from Southern California

Hello All-

I'm getting back into homebrewing again after about a 5 year hiatus. I stumbled on the Basic Brewing Radio podcasts at the iTunes Store a few weeks ago. Since then I've brewed two batches ( a brown ale and a spiced holiday beer) and have made a few trips the a homebrew shop. Of course each time I go the the homebrew store, I find many things I "need". I blame James Spencer from Basic Brewing Radio whenever my wife sees that receipts.

If anyone knows of a homebrew club in the Temecula, CA (Riverside County) area, I'd appreciate a heads up.

Old 10-15-2006, 07:04 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Welcome from another SoCal resident. Most of the people on this board seem to be from the midwest or Texas, so it's good to see another local(ish). I'm just south of LAX, I'll ask next time I'm at my LHBS if they know of a club in your area.

I go to the Temecula car show every year, so maybe we can get together at the next one, and sample each other's brews.
Beer. It's what's for dinner.