Tiger is SOOO busted by his wife... - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Tiger is SOOO busted by his wife...

Old 12-02-2009, 06:50 PM   #11
JVD_X
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Gainesville, Virginia
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melana View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why this is national news?
It's always fun watching other people get caught with their hand in the cookie jar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StunnedMonkey View Post
Just remember...no matter how hot a chick is, somewhere there's a dude who's tired of her BS.

Anyway, judging from the beatdown Tiger and his Escalade took, she just might BE a raging psychotic bitch. Just saying.

Elin will be OK. I heard she's already got an endorsement deal lined up with Ping. They're marketing a new line of irons that you're guaranteed to be able to beat Tiger with.
I really love the IRONY that she was using a golf club to "extricate him from the SUV".

Old 12-02-2009, 06:53 PM   #12
wildwest450
Recipes 

Dec 2007
Liked 173 Times on 158 Posts

Like you all wouldn't do the same thing. He get's a boatload of hooha tossed at him all the time. Sooner or later it was bound to happen.

Old 12-02-2009, 06:59 PM   #13
Mountainbeers

Recipes 

Aug 2009
Morgantown, WV

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwest450 View Post
Like you all wouldn't do the same thing. He get's a boatload of hooha tossed at him all the time. Sooner or later it was bound to happen.
Yea I'm not advocating it but when your that talented, smart, rich and travelling all the time I bet the infidelity rate is somewhere around 95%.

On Deck: Apfelwein
Fermenting: Oatmeal Stout
Conditioning:
Drinking:

Old 12-02-2009, 07:01 PM   #14
StunnedMonkey

Recipes 

Aug 2008
Fort Wayne, IN
Liked 21 Times on 18 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwest450 View Post
I mean, it's not like he ate a baby or something. He boffed a few hotties. If any of us had actually given it much thought we'd probably have assumed it anyway. The weirdness with the SUV and the gold club is really the only thing that makes this even remotely interesting. In the world of sports scandals this hardly rates so far as the actual details are concerned. If it was Rory Sabbatini instead of Tiger Woods this wouldn't have even garnered more than a paragraph on the ESPN.com golf page.
Tap 4:Old Ale
Tap 5:IPA

Old 12-02-2009, 07:19 PM   #15
babalu87
Recipes 

Feb 2008
Middleborough, MA
Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

I think its a riot that the World knows he likes teh poop snake

Quote:
do something naughty, go to the bathroom and send me a pic
L
O
L

Old 12-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #16
wildwest450
Recipes 

Dec 2007
Liked 173 Times on 158 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StunnedMonkey View Post
I mean, it's not like he ate a baby or something. He boffed a few hotties.
Exactly, nothing different than any other athlete or celeb. Show me the hottest woman in the world, and i'll show you a guy who's tired of banging her.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:12 PM   #17
homebrewer_99

Recipes 

Feb 2005
Atkinson (near the Quad Cities), IL
Liked 132 Times on 99 Posts

Here you go...

Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 300 yards.

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They were clubbing.

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

After a wayward drive, Tiger Woods found water before nestling behind a tree

Apparently, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:26 PM   #18
alcibiades

Recipes 

Jun 2009
Stafford, Virginia
Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts

im seriously disgusted by the media.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:42 PM   #19
JVD_X
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Gainesville, Virginia
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcibiades View Post
You are like SOOOO in love with Tiger... yes you are...

Old 12-02-2009, 08:46 PM   #20
Bedlam

Recipes 

Dec 2006
East Tennessee
Liked 54 Times on 37 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcibiades View Post
+1 to that!

And, as far as I'm concerned, infidelity is ****ty, I don't care who it is or how rich they are, PARTICULARLY if there are kids involved. Just because he's having it "thrown" at him all the time doesn't make it right. It doesn't make any sense to me why this whole thing is getting this kind of coverage at all. Geez! Isn't there a war (or two) on or some other thing we need to be paying attention to right now?

I hate TV.