Working on my 3rd batch of extract brewing. I'm still new to this. Have a Brewferm Gialla in the fermenter for 23 days now. The first few days were very bubbly..then it slowed down to a crawl. The airlock is still under pressure, but not strong enough to produce bubbles. Every day I'll give it a squeeze to even out the pressure, then it builds back to the same "pressured" level, just short of bubbling. The temperature has been constant from day one using a brewbelt. Temp is 22-24 deg.
My start density was 1050. 23 days later, I'm now at 1014. The O.G for this beer is 1010. I've had the same reading for 5 days in a row now (1012). Should I bottle or continue to wait? I''m obviously very patient, but wonder if there is any sense to waiting before bottling. It doesn't seem to want to arrive at the o.g.
Thanks for the help.