Anyone ever gotten a DUI from their homebrew? - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Anyone ever gotten a DUI from their homebrew?

Old 12-20-2009, 03:07 AM   #11
greeneyed

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Whitt, Texas
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zul'jin View Post
One time I was drivin the rt80 and en I got therre i relized it had to be dumped sop I got the rol off and went back and the ceiling was too law and i smashed it up there and some of the building fell off ansd I shoveld that up and went to the dump and camm back and said hey guys I went to the dump and they said thanks man. Yeah.

We;l later, some of fthe front of the building fell off and they were sayign what a crappy building its falling apart andi said yeah. but I wasnt druvk either time. Thtas just a story of something what happened to me driving.
huh? hrrm...??

Old 12-20-2009, 03:19 AM   #12
Airborneguy
Adjunct of the Law
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Isle of Staten
Liked 855 Times on 626 Posts

W T F

????????????

Old 12-20-2009, 03:29 AM   #13
jpb5151
Recipes 

Sep 2009
Ohio
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
One time I was drivin the rt80
ROTFLMAO. Best post of the night.

Old 12-20-2009, 03:33 AM   #14
homebeerbrewer

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Home, where the beer is, NH
Liked 108 Times on 93 Posts

Quote:
One time I was drivin the rt80 and en I got therre i relized it had to be dumped sop I got the rol off and went back and the ceiling was too law and i smashed it up there and some of the building fell off ansd I shoveld that up and went to the dump and camm back and said hey guys I went to the dump and they said thanks man. Yeah.

We;l later, some of fthe front of the building fell off and they were sayign what a crappy building its falling apart andi said yeah. but I wasnt druvk either time. Thtas just a story of something what happened to me driving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyed View Post
huh? hrrm...??
Yeah, me too...

Old 12-20-2009, 03:40 AM   #15
azscoob
Brewpub coming soon!
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2009
Lake in the Hills, IL
Liked 278 Times on 211 Posts

Quote:

Zul'jin, dont EVER change!!!

I seem to have misplaced my trousers... ~Grainreaper

Old 10-03-2012, 01:15 AM   #16
sonofgrok
n00basaurus

Recipes 

Sep 2012
Waco, TX
Liked 314 Times on 223 Posts

Quote:

Freakin aweseme post.

Old 10-03-2012, 01:26 AM   #17
kh54s10
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Aug 2011
Tiverton, Rhode Island
Liked 1803 Times on 1477 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofgrok View Post
Freakin aweseme post.
Wow! You really dredged up an old one here!

No, I don't drink and drive. often.....

Old 10-03-2012, 01:29 AM   #18
sonofgrok
n00basaurus

Recipes 

Sep 2012
Waco, TX
Liked 314 Times on 223 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kh54s10 View Post
Wow! You really dredged up an old one here!

No, I don't drink and drive. often.....
Wow.. yeah I did. I could have sworn it just popped up as a new post. Wow... i haven't been drinking.. much.

Still, reading that gibberish has improved my mood greatly for some reason.