Hi from Northern Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odinsworn

Reaction score
I'm Matt, from Boyne Falls, in Northern Lower Michigan. I've been brewing off and on for four years. I also have dabbled in Mead. I look forward to learning from others mistakes:D Much better than learning from your own, even though I tend to do plenty of that too!

Welcome, Matt! (Wow, was that an unintended pun!) Glad your first post was an introduction. We're glad you're aboard.........there's a lot of knowledge here. Make sure you check out the Michigan Mashers group.:cross:

Howdy from Reed City! I think you may be disappointed in how much learning you will get from our mistakes. We rarely make (admit) our mistakes!!

Hello and welcome! Hopefully your brewing ventures be better than the comedic tragedy that is the Detroit Lions... (I can say that because I am a Seahawk fan!)

Seriously, welcome.. This is an awesome place to get advice, sometimes within minutes.

Welcome from Gladstone! Lots of Michiganders here. You'll fit right in.

Latest posts

Back