- I've been brewing for about 3.5 months and have about 12 batches under my belt. My beer tastes better than most anything from the corner shop.
- SWMBO let me build a 4-tap keezer for Christmas in August (it's real in my house).
- I ALWAYS have four beers on tap and at least 2 more in fermentation.
- I have a dozen or so growlers waiting to be filled.
And the kicker that makes them chumps.
- Can't seem to get any of them to come over to drink my beer so I can keg the next one!
But really, if there is anyone out there from Anchorage that wants to trade a growler or two, let me know. Until then, more HB for me