Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Good Memories

Old 11-20-2009, 01:51 AM   #1
HDChef
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Good Memories

While I was brewing a second batch of brown ale this week (after a 4 yr hiatus from brewing) my 12 yr old son commented that he missed the smell of the boiling wort. I missed it, also!! So glad I'm brewing again!!

Fred

Old 11-20-2009, 02:27 AM   #2
Walker
I use secondaries. :p
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 95 Times on 84 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDChef View Post
While I was brewing a second batch of brown ale this week (after a 4 yr hiatus from brewing) my 12 yr old son commented that he missed the smell of the boiling wort. I missed it, also!! So glad I'm brewing again!!

Fred
welcome back. My wife used to work in a brewpub and has always loved the smell. She was a little sad when I moved to AG and started brewing out on the deck instead of in the house because the smell is no longer hanging in the air.