All I know is I keep posting the same thing - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > All I know is I keep posting the same thing

Old 11-18-2009, 05:06 AM   #1
Matt Up North
Recipes 

Jul 2008
Santa Rosa, CA
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Feck...don't say the same thing in like nine posts that you start. I just had three things combined, though I have to admit that I thought that they were just going to delete one of them, have another and then use the poll from the third.

Old 11-18-2009, 05:09 AM   #2
MultumInParvo
Recipes 

Sep 2009
Detroit, Michigan
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

At least you posted this in the right forum.. I have no idea what you're saying...

Old 11-18-2009, 05:52 AM   #3
Matt Up North
Recipes 

Jul 2008
Santa Rosa, CA

Ahh, tequila will do that to us both. I am off tomorrow and decided that television is crap so I will drink with Jose and watch Man vs. Food. Where is Deathbrewer, I still need to meet up with that guy. I have a great Black IPA (or Cascadian Dark Ale) that he needs to try in order to realize that he needs a haircut...fecking hippay. I am off the next two days, take a day off and we will go drinking.

Old 11-18-2009, 06:11 AM   #4
sudbuster
This ain't my first rodeo....
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2007
Western Arkansas
Liked 280 Times on 217 Posts

come on Matt, it's beddy bye.....

Old 11-18-2009, 06:18 AM   #5
Matt Up North
Recipes 

Jul 2008
Santa Rosa, CA

beddy bye will happen soon. I haven't finished drinking with Jose yet. I hate it when I end of going to bed at 10:30 for no good reason....stupid harvest. God knows I will be up at 7am no matter when I go to bed tonight. probably closer to 6:30 even though I hit the hay at midnight or 8pm. Meh, time for another drink

Old 11-18-2009, 06:19 AM   #6
Zen_Brew
Recipes 

May 2009
Seattle
Liked 23 Times on 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Up North View Post
Where is Deathbrewer, I still need to meet up with that guy. I have a great Black IPA (or Cascadian Dark Ale) that he needs to try in order to realize that he needs a haircut...fecking hippay. I am off the next two days, take a day off and we will go drinking.
Perhaps after drinking with Deathbrewer you will realize that you need to grow your hair longer.

Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Using your senses to look for reality is awareness.

"One time I was so desperate for a beer I snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers." Homer Simpson

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness

Old 11-18-2009, 06:25 AM   #7
Matt Up North
Recipes 

Jul 2008
Santa Rosa, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen_Brew View Post
Perhaps after drinking with Deathbrewer you will realize that you need to grow your hair longer.
I don't think so. I am at the furthest point from my head that my hair has been in over ten years. I keep threatening a mullet for my girlfriend just to prove to myself that she loves me even in my terrible ugliness, but the shaved head didn't go so well, so I have to think about little Matt Up North too...

Old 11-18-2009, 06:28 AM   #8
Zen_Brew
Recipes 

May 2009
Seattle
Liked 23 Times on 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Up North View Post
I don't think so. I am at the furthest point from my head that my hair has been in over ten years.
That is just a classic line. Don't forget to drink lots of water before you go to sleep my friend.

Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Using your senses to look for reality is awareness.

"One time I was so desperate for a beer I snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers." Homer Simpson

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness

Old 11-18-2009, 06:28 AM   #9
Matt Up North
Recipes 

Jul 2008
Santa Rosa, CA

It doesn't look long, but I am used to not having that much hair for sure.

say hi spider plant

oh... and mason jar full of water

Old 11-18-2009, 08:11 AM   #10
Orfy
For the love of beer!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2005
Cheshire, England
Liked 94 Times on 62 Posts

Guess you are in bed by now.

I'm on holiday but will wait for the yard arm.