Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > Michigan Mashers-Teach a Friend To Homebrew, Nov 7th, CapNCork
Old 11-03-2009, 05:57 PM   #1
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 2911 Times on 1714 Posts
Likes Given: 3534

Default Michigan Mashers-Teach a Friend To Homebrew, Nov 7th, CapNCork

We have a thread over on the masher's side, but I know not everyone goes over there often.

It's that time of year again, time to "represent" and get together and brew with other clubs and individuals, in a fun day of brewing and drinking beer, along with great food. All FREE!!!

We'll be at

Cap N Cork Homebrew Supplies

16812 21 Mile rd
Macomb, MI 48042

Starting at 10 am (ish)

We usually have a couple tables and a tent. If anyone has either and can bring them (especially a tent) let us know.

It usually ends up with a couple hundred people coming through and 20-30 brewers brewing, and several clubs bring in their keg setups with randalls and such.

Here's the Masher's tent at the AHC spring brew at cap n cork, it will be similar on the 7th.

So either here or in the Masher's thread, let me know if you are coming.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew