Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Just kicked my first All Grain Keg

Old 10-24-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
bmckee56
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Just kicked my first All Grain Keg

Well it is finally gone. My first AG was an Orange Blossom Creme Ale developed from a recipe I obtained from BM here on this forum. It turned out really well and I came to appreciate the information and advice I have gathered from all the members here on the HBT site. My last glass of this brew was very clear and and the flavor seemed to develop with each draft I poured. Fortunately I have the recipe recorded in BeerSmith and should be able to duplicate it in the near future.

I have made a few other AG batches as you can see from my signature below and I just put my DFH 60 Minute Clone into the refrigerator to consume in several days. This brew's recipe came from this site also and I am so looking forward to tasting it when it is properly conditioned.

Thanks for all the assistance and support you all have provided.

Salute!

On Tap #1 - East End Brew
On Tap #2 - Nada
On Tap #3 - Nuttin-Honey Ale
Fermenting - BMB's Cascading Citra Ale