Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North East USA > Massachusetts HomeBrew Forum > BOSTON this weekend - Recommendations anyone?

Old 10-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #21
BoogieBrandBooze
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! Sounds like there are plenty of places to keep me busy for the weekend...maybe too many...

Old 10-21-2009, 09:12 PM   #22
BoogieBrandBooze
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

So I've gone and come back and let me say Publick House definitely lived up to the hype. Had a great meal and an abundance of even better beer...As for C4PNJ4ZZ's suggestions: Pretty Things Jack D'Or was incredible. I should have picked up a case on my way back...The Harpoon IPA was right up my alley. Didn't get to the pumpkin ale or Allagash (I had a bottle of Allagash the week before I left, coincidentally) but got to plenty others at Publick House and the Belgian Beerfest. A mighty fine beer-filled weekend. Thanks again to everyone who offered suggestions. I'll try to hit up everything else next time...and there will be a next time!

Old 10-21-2009, 10:09 PM   #23
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 556 Times on 458 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Pretty Things also has Baby Tree, which is a quad wtih plums... it's also tremendous.

Publick House - can't go wrong there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:00 PM   #24
BoogieBrandBooze
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Brewing View Post
Pretty Things also has Baby Tree, which is a quad wtih plums... it's also tremendous.
I tried that one at the beerfest...another excellent brew...