So, Tuesday morning the wort was seemingly just sitting around doing nothing. But, when I dipped my thermometer in and it read 68, close to where I wanted it. I licked the thermometer to get a taste, and it was very coffee forward with no alcohol.
I got home last night and noticed it had a nice krausen and was happy bubbling away at 70 degrees. Figured it had a week or two to go, as Euro Ale (Wyeast 1338) is described as possibly being very slow to ferment.
Got up this morning to see how my brew was going - krausen was gone - just a few bubbles left on top of the wort with a temp of ~66 (it is in a cold garage). I figured something was wrong, but took a hydro reading to see. It read 1.019, just a point from the estimated FG. Took a lick of the hydro - not bad at 60 hours, still lots of coffee.
So, my slow Euro Ale yeast took 60 hours to ferment this thing. Now it gets a 4 week rest in the primary, then bottle, then drink.....
BTW: Two ounces of Organic Sumatra was coarsely cracked and added at flame out. Wort was allowed to rest 5 minuted before chilling. Hit it with yeast form a 2 liter starter.