Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Wanting to Trade Hops
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2009, 01:05 AM   #1
SporkD2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 748
iTrader: (0)
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default For Sale - Wanting to Trade Hops

I have over a # of Perle, Northern Brewer, Williamette, and Fuggles and would like to trade 3-6oz of each for another variety. I love these hops dont get me wrong, but I'd like to have some variety is all.

Let me know what you want to trade and we can work something out.

Thanks!


SporkD2 is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
SporkD2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 748
iTrader: (0)
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

no one wants to trade?


SporkD2 is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:32 PM   #3
deepsouth
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: biloxi, ms
Posts: 455
iTrader: (0)
Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Default

i'll trade you some magnum whole hops.
deepsouth is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #4
SporkD2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 748
iTrader: (0)
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsouth View Post
i'll trade you some magnum whole hops.
I might take you up on this im just trying to find someone who can trade all the varieties to save shipping
SporkD2 is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #5
Saccharomyces
Be good to your yeast...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Saccharomyces's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pflugerville, Texas
Posts: 5,444
iTrader: (0)
Liked 96 Times on 56 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

My hop inventory is here, I have leaf and pellet:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...JSlQ4RWc&hl=en

Let me know what varieties you are interested in. I have plenty, no need to trade, I'll send along with WHMBP brews next week.
__________________
[How to Calculate Mash Efficiency | Do I Need a Yeast Starter? | My Ghetto Fermentation Chamber | Twitter | 6 Gal. HDPE Fermenters | Slanting Yeast | No Sparge Brewing]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soperbrew
big brother only monitors facebook and untappd
Saccharomyces is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #6
deepsouth
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: biloxi, ms
Posts: 455
iTrader: (0)
Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkD2 View Post
I might take you up on this im just trying to find someone who can trade all the varieties to save shipping
gotcha. let me see what i have at home. i probably have four or five different hops i may have 3 oz of extra each for trade, but don't let it stop you from another trade if that happens first as i'm not 100% i have that much extra of all the varieties i have.
deepsouth is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:44 PM   #7
deepsouth
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: biloxi, ms
Posts: 455
iTrader: (0)
Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccharomyces View Post
My hop inventory is here, I have leaf and pellet:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...JSlQ4RWc&hl=en

Let me know what varieties you are interested in. I have plenty, no need to trade, I'll send along with WHMBP brews next week.
nice list!
deepsouth is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #8
SporkD2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 748
iTrader: (0)
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsouth View Post
gotcha. let me see what i have at home. i probably have four or five different hops i may have 3 oz of extra each for trade, but don't let it stop you from another trade if that happens first as i'm not 100% i have that much extra of all the varieties i have.
Ok, lemme know
SporkD2 is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:50 PM   #9
deepsouth
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: biloxi, ms
Posts: 455
iTrader: (0)
Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkD2 View Post
Ok, lemme know

we've got our first homebrew club meeting this evening!!!!!!!!! but i'll check tomorrow and post here what i find. off-hand, i'm pretty sure i have extra nugget and warrior as well. probably one or two more.
deepsouth is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #10
zman
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
 
zman's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Denver.
Posts: 2,615
iTrader: (2)
Liked 16 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkD2 View Post
I have over a # of Perle, Northern Brewer, Williamette, and Fuggles and would like to trade 3-6oz of each for another variety. I love these hops dont get me wrong, but I'd like to have some variety is all.

Let me know what you want to trade and we can work something out.

Thanks!
What do you want to trade for? I could perhaps do Cascade, Columbus Amarillo...I have to check and see what else I have and have a lot of


__________________
www.kroc.org
zman is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - Hops Trade mgo737 For Sale 7 08-15-2009 05:53 PM
Hops Trade ??? isac777 Recipes/Ingredients 6 08-08-2009 07:40 PM
Hops to Trade Beerrific Recipes/Ingredients 4 02-14-2009 05:31 PM
Wanting to grow own hops. histo320 Hops Growing 3 01-08-2009 05:59 PM
trade hops Warrior Recipes/Ingredients 1 03-13-2008 02:15 PM


Forum Jump

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS