Home Brewery Name - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Home Brewery Name

Old 10-08-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
NoisufnoC
Recipes 

Apr 2009
Cleveland, OH
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Just for grins I was thinking of coming up with a home brewery name. Maybe some day in life I could make a real brewery out of it, but right now its just something fun to put on labels for bottles and whatever. At first I thought of using something that goes along with my username on here, since I use it every where, and its my email address, and i already own www.noisufnoc.com. Best I could come up with is Confusion Brewing, but I dont like the sound of it. My last name is Walker, and a friend of mine suggested Crooked Walker Brewing since it "Could refer to the owner's questionable character, or the state his beer puts you in." and I thought it was catchy.

What do you guys think? And for those who have come up with names, where did they come from?

Old 10-08-2009, 05:47 PM   #2
HighPlainsDrifter

Recipes 

Feb 2007
Coosaw Island
Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

I like Crooked Walker Brewing!

I call my little endeavor B.O.M.B. after a little episode where I wrenched my back picking up a full carboy. I yelped "Ow!, I'm a broken old man!" and Broken Old Man Brewing was born.
It took me both hands just to squeeze it

Old 10-08-2009, 05:55 PM   #3
NoisufnoC
Recipes 

Apr 2009
Cleveland, OH
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlainsDrifter View Post
I like Crooked Walker Brewing!

I call my little endeavor B.O.M.B. after a little episode where I wrenched my back picking up a full carboy. I yelped "Ow!, I'm a broken old man!" and Broken Old Man Brewing was born.
I like it!

I think I owe my buddy a 6-er or something for the idea.