Is this not the world delivered on a plate? - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Is this not the world delivered on a plate?

Old 10-06-2009, 02:51 AM   #1
Apr 2009

I'm just curious to know how many new guys out there are totally pumped after drinking one, two or more of their own brews? Maybe more, I don't want to be embarrassed, however, I give away ALOT. I started in March and have brewed around............. 70 gallons. I've got the bug and I have made mistakes but it still made beer. To me, this is the craziest forum and the most informative site I have ever been on. It's so damn addictive to read past the entry level and dig deeper and deeper to learn as much as you can. I guess the only thing I can say is pay the membership so you can stop thinkin about beer for few and look at other things you'll never see. If anything, It will allow you a distraction from the learning and you'll refocus on the ultimate goal. My head, the one at the top, hasn't stopped pounding since I found this site and I consider myself newbie number 1. Love the site, Love the people..............Thank you all the ppl in MI CA NY .........Oh hell, I'm just babbling I can't thank anyone enough......... It was easier to write this at 9 and now it is 11.

Old 10-06-2009, 03:00 AM   #2
Feb 2005
Atkinson (near the Quad Cities), IL
Liked 132 Times on 99 Posts

We do what we can to be informative, sarcastic and funny...
HB Bill