going brew crazy - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > going brew crazy

Old 10-04-2009, 09:51 AM   #1
GregR

Recipes 

Aug 2008
San Diego, CA
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Greg is going brew crazy!!!!

it has been far too long since I have brewed! two months at least(maybe three)!I decided to put what little expendable cash that I have into going all grain. (all I need is a propane burner and an IC) but I am going crazy! I should be buying the last two items on my list this month, just give me some encouraging words to get me through this tough time! I need to brew so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

infact I'm going so crazy I accidentally posted this in the debate forum!

Old 10-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #2

I hear you! I have to move, I taken a job in a new city several hours away. I'm gone all week, home on the weekends, but I have to prep the house to sell. No Time For Brewing

Just yesterday I hauled all my brew stuff upstairs to stash in the garage. Very hard to do.

I keep thinking about no boil kits or make my own one with hopped extract (HME) and camden tablets. I'd just use really hot water, mixed with Edme HME, and DME. Shake and mix, add the camden tablets wait 24hrs add yeast.

Haven't ventured out on that, SWMBO would hit the ceiling....

On Tap; Special Export, Spring SmaSH Summit, House Amber.

BS Nano-Brewery

|Myeast 50327|Easy Hop Oast|Smoked Homebrew|