Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South Central USA > Texas HomeBrew Forum > First Annual Austin Area Brewoff 10/17/2009

Old 10-20-2009, 08:59 PM   #31
TexLaw
Here's Lookin' Atcha!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts

Sounds might tasty, Sacc. I'm sorry I couldn't make it over there, but there was just no frappin' way that was happening that day.

TL

Drinking Frog Brewery, est. 1993

Old 10-21-2009, 07:25 PM   #32
Saccharomyces
Be good to your yeast...

Recipes 

Liked 96 Times on 56 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexLaw View Post
Sounds might tasty, Sacc. I'm sorry I couldn't make it over there, but there was just no frappin' way that was happening that day.
Stu says you are running the Dixie Cup next year? I will try to have it after Dixie Cup. I am planning on going next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soperbrew
big brother only monitors facebook and untappd

Old 10-23-2009, 09:53 PM   #33
Saccharomyces
Be good to your yeast...

Recipes 

Liked 96 Times on 56 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Il Bastardo, the leftovers beer from extra wort is finally throwing up a good krausen after a 4 day lagtime. I expected that considering the only slurry I had to pitch was from a 1.100 BGSA. Should be really interesting.... possibly in the swear word sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soperbrew
big brother only monitors facebook and untappd