5, 6, 7, 8, an 10 gallon stainless pots for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I Have been selling stainless pots in my store like crazy. I thought I would offer them up here to you guys.
These are a good guality stainless pot, and they come w/ a lid
the prices are:

5 gal $35.95
6 gal $43.95
7 gal $59.95
8 gal $79.95
10 gallon bad boy is $105.95

PM me and lets chat.
Cheers
Jay

Should be about 10$ just about anywhere. I could fill them w/ grain though if you all want and ship them that way.
Tell you all what, first person to order a 10 gallon pot. I will throw in a 5 gallon AG kit (- the yeast) of my Beach Blonde Ale. You pay the shipping.
Jay

Should be about 10$ just about anywhere. I could fill them w/ grain though if you all want and ship them that way.
Tell you all what, first person to order a 10 gallon pot. I will through in a 5 gallon AG kit (- the yeast) of my Beach Blonde Ale. You pay the shipping.
Jay

even without the grain, these pots are a good deal!

slight hijack..........

I've been trying to find a website for the new store, I'm wondering if it is up yet?

Oh, and great deal !

Jason

slight hijack..........

I've been trying to find a website for the new store, I'm wondering if it is up yet?

Oh, and great deal !

Jason

Nah not a hijack
I haven't launched the website yet, it's done and ready, but, I don't have the man power to operate it yet. If there is anything I can get you feel free to let me know. We are fully stocked and eager to help.
Cheers
Jay

Wow! You can't find a cheaper price for stainless steel pots. This is an awesome deal. Can you through up your blonde recipe for those of us who haven't seen it?

Who manufactures the pots? I assume at the price they are import. Single layer or pellet bottom?

any specs on the pots? i.e. bottom thickness, grade of steal that kind of stuff?

Who manufactures the pots? I assume at the price they are import. Single layer or pellet bottom?

Not sure who the manufacture is on the pots. They are single layer bottom, 316 stainless and 5-6 mm thick.
I do carry in the store the heavy duty aluminum sandwiched stainless bottom kettles as well if you all want pricing on those as well.

Cheers
Jay

Would you mind giving us/me some dimensions? I still chill in the sink, and some pots are too large of a diameter to fit in the ice-watered sink. The 10-gallon in particular.

Diameter is the critical dimension for me. Thanks!!

Would you mind giving us/me some dimensions? I still chill in the sink, and some pots are too large of a diameter to fit in the ice-watered sink. The 10-gallon in particular.

Diameter is the critical dimension for me. Thanks!!

The pots are at my store. I will be over there tomorrow and measure them for you, you bet
Jay

Ok so this is what you'll get in the AG kit
4.5# 2 row
1.5# pale ale malt
.75# carapills
1/2# vienna
4 oz honey malt
4 oz white wheat

20g total Cent
16g total cascade
and brewing instructions
Jay

Man is this tempting. I've been looking for a 10 gallon brew kettle for a while now. What are the dimension on the 10 gal?

My SWMBO said to tell her that I will send her a gift too. Just for playing nice!
Jay and Co. (Co = SWMBO)

Looks like I might of gotten her convinced! :rockin:

Next weekend will be the time I can get it. She said I have to wait till after our little ones birthday...fair compromise to me. I will PM you later in the week.

Thanks!

So zac sent me an e-mail and said he will cover the shipping for the first person that upgrades to the 10 gallon kettle (He is one cool dude, you da man) so the cost for the first 10 gallon kettle w/ the free Blonde ale AG kit to the buyer is $105.95 shipped!
First to PM gets it!
Jay

Doh! saw this one a day late for the extras.

PM Sent anyways. might need to pick up a 10gal anyways...mine doesn't have handles, which is a royal PITA.

Wish you had 15gal's (or do you?)

I do have carry in the store the 15 gallon HEAVY DUTY stainless pots. It is the $239.95 15 gallon kettle that is offered @ B3. Pm me if you want one, I will see what I can do on the price for you.
Jay

Ok.. So these kettles sold so well (I am almost out) I am going to buy another lot of them. And just for fun I am going to drop the price (for HBT users) 10% untill I am sold out. As of right now I have 1 of each left in the store. This is a KILLER deal on a great kettle.
PM me if you want one
Cheers
Jay

Sent you a PM.

I do still have these pots in stock. I did sell out of the last lot for the 10% off. They are a great seller in the store. Great pot at a killer price. Often times I sell out of the 7 and 8 gallon, but I try to always keep a good stock on hand.
Feel free to add a brew kit and a few other things and I will make it a box special for you.
Cheers
Jay

Jay,

You are the man! This pot is the ticket. This thing IS a tank. Can't wait to make the kit either.

Oh, and the SWMBO was happy with her surprise too ;)

Thanks again,
Anthony

Jay,

You are the man! This pot is the ticket. This thing IS a tank. Can't wait to make the kit either.

Oh, and the SWMBO was happy with her surprise too ;)

Thanks again,
Anthony

Sweet Anthony I am so glad you liked it, Ya that kettle is about the best there is. Let me know what you think of the Blonde ale kit.
Jay

Let me look when I ge to the store today to see if we have any of those in stock, It was a really big week at the store this week. I would hate to say yes and find out we sold them all.
Cheers
Jay

Jay,

This may be a tad :off: but I just bottled that Blonde Ale Kit this weekend and I cannot wait for it to carb up. I was a little low on the OG (1.036) but it fermented out really low FG 1.004. Smelled and tasted good on bottling day. I'll update when I try my first one.

:mug:

Back