OK, whose SWMBO is this? - Page 4 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > OK, whose SWMBO is this?

Old 09-22-2009, 10:18 PM   #31
ohiobrewtus

Recipes 

Nov 2006
Ohio
Liked 63 Times on 55 Posts

Browns fans are the worst of them all. I was at a game probably 7 or 8 years ago, wearing neutral colors up in the nose bleed seats - NOWHERE NEAR the dawg pound.

A kid (probably 12-14 years old) stands up to cheer for the opposing team and he got pelted with plastic beer bottles. I think most were empty, but I'm guessing at least one of them was full, because the kids' head started bleeding and his father scooped him up and got him out of there.

Talk about classless.

Old 09-23-2009, 12:02 AM   #32
Zen_Brew

Recipes 

May 2009
Seattle
Liked 23 Times on 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiobrewtus View Post
Browns fans are the worst of them all. I was at a game probably 7 or 8 years ago, wearing neutral colors up in the nose bleed seats - NOWHERE NEAR the dawg pound.

A kid (probably 12-14 years old) stands up to cheer for the opposing team and he got pelted with plastic beer bottles. I think most were empty, but I'm guessing at least one of them was full, because the kids' head started bleeding and his father scooped him up and got him out of there.

Talk about classless.
Oh, I could go on about Philly sports fans all day and how classless they are. From Eagles fans throwing iceballs at Santa, to death threats against the Phillies pitcher Wild Thing for doing what he did all year, throwing wild, to the father who could not talk his young son out of wearing his Cowboys jersey to an Eagles game. They threw beer bottles at this kid too, and when dad got up to tell them to stop, they beat dad up in front of him. Jackasses!

It's why both when I lived in that area and now, I never supported any Philly teams. I don't think their fans deserve to win.

Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Using your senses to look for reality is awareness.

"One time I was so desperate for a beer I snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers." Homer Simpson

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness

Old 09-23-2009, 12:33 AM   #33
DeathBrewer
Maniacally Malty
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Oakland, CA
Liked 269 Times on 134 Posts

toe-may-toe, tah-mah-tah

"Death is always with us." - Brewpastor

Quote:
DIAICYLF
We will remember...

Old 09-23-2009, 04:59 AM   #34
Uncle Timmy

Recipes 

Apr 2008
Minnesota, Minnesota
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Kinda hawt. But a total C-U-Next-Tuesday.

Old 09-23-2009, 06:03 AM   #35
Ceedubya

Recipes 

Aug 2008
Helena, MT
Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts

video has been romoved... bummer. So what was all the fuss about?

I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink to
have fun." Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and
sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Old 09-23-2009, 09:30 AM   #36
TMet

Recipes 

Jun 2009
Tampa Bay
Liked 597 Times on 575 Posts

Kinda off topic. I feel like Tampa is cursed with one good season per sport. I really don't follow sports much, I'll go to a game here or there to get tanked and hang with my buddies but that's it. But being from Tampa Bay it seems like all of our teams suck but out of nowhere we just win or come close to it (Rays) and then go right back to sucking. Weird.

Ok back on topic: Nevermind, I'm drunk and I can't seem to remember what the topic was so I don't have anything to contribute.

Old 09-23-2009, 02:42 PM   #37
Ceedubya

Recipes 

Aug 2008
Helena, MT
Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts

The link doesnt work, but this one does!

I like the guy in the brown shirt "Drunk a** B**** Get the F***K OUTTA HERE!" classic

I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink to
have fun." Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and
sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Old 09-23-2009, 03:10 PM   #38
jgln
Recipes 

May 2008
Southern, NJ
Liked 54 Times on 42 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen_Brew View Post
Oh, I could go on about Philly sports fans all day and how classless they are. From Eagles fans throwing iceballs at Santa, to death threats against the Phillies pitcher Wild Thing for doing what he did all year, throwing wild, to the father who could not talk his young son out of wearing his Cowboys jersey to an Eagles game. They threw beer bottles at this kid too, and when dad got up to tell them to stop, they beat dad up in front of him. Jackasses!

It's why both when I lived in that area and now, I never supported any Philly teams. I don't think their fans deserve to win.
I am a fan of Philly teams having lived in SJ all my life and I am not like that at all, but yes I agree, a lot of those who go to the games are aholes and that is one reason I won't go to games and besides, I prefer to watch them in the comfort of my home. One thing I always remembered about stadiums were the bathrooms. Overflowing toilets, pee on the floor, crowded, forget about taking a crap unless you want to sit in human waste. Maybe the new stadiums are cleaner but they used to be discusting and I doubt they are cleaner since it is the people who destroy them.

Old 09-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #39

Nice, 1980s trailer-trash hair style on the blonde. Ten years from now she'll be 50 lbs. heavier and still homely. The dark haired one looks like the type of girl who gets drunk at a bar, starts a fight with a guy, then expects her boyfriend to clean up the mess and defend her 'honor'.

Old 09-23-2009, 05:20 PM   #40
CodeRage
Death by Magumba!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Aug 2007
Melbourne, Fl
Liked 49 Times on 21 Posts

I wish all fans could be like the green and white army.