Dogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Post your dogs ..

Dakota
1-dakita.jpg

Shiner
1-1-shiner.jpg

Cute dog there Txbrew.

574-Zeus_rufus_poolside.JPG

574-Rufus_Zeus.JPG

Zeus (old guy on right) and Rufus on left. Almost ran Rufus over as a 12 week pup on US 67 halfway between San Angelo, TX and I-10. He'd been out there for weeks (could see his spine). How he survived out there in the desert/oil fields I have no idea. Good dog.

What kind of flooring is that? Stained concrete?

Sadie, SWMBO's first "baby". (I adopted them, see my gallery for Dakota, he'll be gone 2 yrs this October, and I sure miss the beast)

She's an Australian/Siberian mix. She had the coolest blue eyes. She 14, diabetic (gets shots 2X a day) and has developed cataracts, so the eyes are just milky now. She pretty much sleeps all day, but still gets a little fiesty in the evening. I've noticed she's sleeping a LOT more lately, and we know she probably won't be with us a lot longer, but for now, she's holding her own. She's a good dog.

Ize

reddobie, As soon as I saw your handle I knew what I was going to see. Dobies are my favorite! Wife is a pita and won't let me have one though. Might have something to do with the 120 lb male we used to have that trashed the house and had constant separation anxiety :(.

You got two? Breeding? ;)

desertBrew said:
reddobie, As soon as I saw your handle I knew what I was going to see. Dobies are my favorite! Wife is a pita and won't let me have one though. Might have something to do with the 120 lb male we used to have that trashed the house and had constant separation anxiety :(.

You got two? Breeding? ;)

Yes Dobermans and there are 3 of them. No for breeding, they are all females. And all 3 came from the shelter. I had the 2 reds and then got the new puppie, to go with them.

olllllo said:
This is from 45lbs of destructive sep/anx force in 45 minutes.

3712-CIMG0002.JPG

Whoa.... I have a very good friend whose Timberwolf/Shepherd mix ate the back half of a hollow door one time, but he NEVER demolished drywall like THAT! That's a fiesty doggie!

Ize

No, let's just leave THESE reponses in, so he knows it's effed up but has no idea what everyone is really seeing a pic of...

BTW, once you grab the URL and go to the site, you no longer get the pic of the... well, you know... the puppy dog shows up.

Good idea - done

Ya, I looked at the real pic too. Nice job by the admin of that server - lol. I bet not many people steal bandwith from him more than once

Here's my dog - 'Dillon'. He's a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and is an absolute softy at home but can be a handful with new dogs when he's out. He's fine when he gets to know other dogs though and he gets bullied by my Sister in law's toy Yorkshire Terrier!
23-04-06_14122.jpg

Here's my buddy, Bambino. He's a Shepard/Lab mix but I'm damned if I can find the Lab in him. Getting old now, 12yrs and his legs are starting to go. As big as he is he is great with the kids though.

2nd Street Brewery said:
Here's my buddy, Bambino. He's a Shepard/Lab mix but I'm damned if I can find the Lab in him. Getting old now, 12yrs and his legs are starting to go. As big as he is he is great with the kids though.

Cool looking dog 2nd Street..have you got him on rimadyl. It can really help.

2nd Street Brewery said:
No we had him on anti infalmitories but they weren't doing any thing. He just has no strength under him any more.

Look into some stuff form www.biopet.com called nzymes it is suppose to really make a huge difference. They have testimonials of severe arthritis being reversed.. At least the symptoms are.

Back