Anyone want to be in a short film for a Beer Festival? - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Anyone want to be in a short film for a Beer Festival?

Old 09-17-2009, 01:27 AM   #11
McKBrew

Recipes 

Oct 2006
Hayden, Idaho
Liked 35 Times on 30 Posts

Any chance you are doing it this Saturday? I'm going to be in Beaverton picking up something for the Jeep.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:27 AM   #12
Palefire

Recipes 

Jun 2009
SF, CA
Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts

I'm in the S-F-m'fin-Bay ... Not a famous HBT member, but, um, I likee the filmees. I'm down if you need it.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:35 AM   #13
thataintchicken
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Sep 2008
Lewiston, ID
Liked 1369 Times on 1337 Posts

won't be shooting till March-April of next year due to to work schedule and $$$.

Film is is in pre-production at this time.
Hopefully I will be shooting with a RED ONE that a friend owns and posting on my FCP/BlackMagic edit system I have in storage.

I used to shoot commercials for a living... I am going to make this rock if I can get the ca$h.

Ginger, how long should I boil these crab legs for? I want them to fall off the bone just like Texas pork ribs. - Ace Club

Old 09-17-2009, 01:38 AM   #14
thataintchicken
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Sep 2008
Lewiston, ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palefire View Post
I'm in the S-F-m'fin-Bay ... Not a famous HBT member, but, um, I likee the filmees. I'm down if you need it.
Cool.
If the math changes and I need to stay local, I'll need all the help I can get.

Ginger, how long should I boil these crab legs for? I want them to fall off the bone just like Texas pork ribs. - Ace Club

Old 09-17-2009, 01:43 AM   #15
thataintchicken
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Sep 2008
Lewiston, ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKBrew View Post
Any chance you are doing it this Saturday? I'm going to be in Beaverton picking up something for the Jeep.
I wish I were up there now to do this...
but I have to train the management team for a new restaurant over the next three weeks.

It's the curse of working for a growing company.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:55 AM   #16
DeathBrewer
Maniacally Malty
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2007
Oakland, CA
Liked 269 Times on 134 Posts

Sounds SWEET! BTW, I have two friends that are film majors...you should come hang out and grab a beer...maybe you could do some work together on this or other projects.

"Death is always with us." - Brewpastor

Quote:
DIAICYLF
We will remember...

Old 09-17-2009, 02:02 AM   #17
thataintchicken
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Sep 2008
Lewiston, ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBrewer View Post
Sounds SWEET! BTW, I have two friends that are film majors...you should come hang out and grab a beer...maybe you could do some work together on this or other projects.
absolutely.

It is weird that I am an emmy nominated producer/editor, stuck running pizza restaurants to pay the bills.

i chalk it up to "Ya do what ya gotta do"