Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Copper Equal Cross Fitting
Old 08-27-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Copper Equal Cross Fitting

I'm looking to finish building a copper manifold for my round igloo MLT. I'm building a circular manifold that is divided into four "pie" pieces. The only part that I am missing is a copper CxCxCxC equal cross for the center connecting piece of the "pie". I placed an order on but the cross has been back ordered for over 2 months now. I've not found anything on McMaster or any of my other part suppliers. I'm curious if anyone knows of a plumbing supply store that carries the cross piece. Any help would be more than appreciated and might even result in a beer being named after you.

Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the beer.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I'm sure there's no end to online sources (i.e., alternatives to Pex) I assume you're looking for someplace local - just go and look. The x-fitting is more unusual than an elbow or a T, but not exactly rare...