I own the night. - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > I own the night.

Old 08-22-2009, 09:34 AM   #1
thataintchicken
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Sep 2008
Lewiston, ID
Liked 1369 Times on 1337 Posts

just sayin'

Ginger, how long should I boil these crab legs for? I want them to fall off the bone just like Texas pork ribs. - Ace Club

Old 08-22-2009, 10:22 AM   #3
thataintchicken
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Sep 2008
Lewiston, ID
Liked 1369 Times on 1337 Posts

sure.. but return it in the condition you found it in.. or better.

Ginger, how long should I boil these crab legs for? I want them to fall off the bone just like Texas pork ribs. - Ace Club

Old 08-23-2009, 08:10 AM   #4
tspilker

Recipes 

Mar 2009
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Have you considered leasing it and turning a profit in these hard times? Not everyone can afford to own their own night you know

Primary1, 2, 3: Empty
Secondary Fermenter: Empty
Kegged: Nothing
Bottled: Ironmaster Porter, EdWort's Haus Pale Ale, EdWort's Apfelwein, Tyler's IPA (Triple Cs IPA)
Future Plans: DC Raspberry Stout, EdWort's Robust Porter

Old 08-23-2009, 10:41 AM   #5
Zen_Brew

Recipes 

May 2009
Seattle
Liked 23 Times on 23 Posts

Is it just the California night you own? Cuz I'm pretty sure I've got a piece of it up in WA that is mine.

When the first predawn creeps into the sky that is usually my signal that bedtime is approacing, although I did watch the full sunrise from a hot tub Saturday morning.

Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Using your senses to look for reality is awareness.

"One time I was so desperate for a beer I snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers." Homer Simpson

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Hoppiness

Old 08-23-2009, 11:03 AM   #6
SourHopHead

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Albuquerque, NM
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Sat out on the new patio with a bottle of La Folie and just stared up at the stars. Went inside before sunrise.

"Be Good or Be Gone." EST. 1854