Finally convinced the wife to le me show her off. - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Finally convinced the wife to le me show her off.

Old 08-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #11
EvilTOJ

Recipes 

Dec 2005
Portland, OR, Oregon
Liked 50 Times on 35 Posts

OH yea... post some more....

Old 08-21-2009, 11:29 AM   #12
babalu87
Recipes 

Feb 2008
Middleborough, MA
Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBHoss View Post
That was very well played, like Revvy said. I do have one question though. The body needs sunlight to touch the skin for certain vitamin production. Is there anytime that it's acceptable to expose skin outdoors?
Nope, not even when a school building is on fire

BBC News | MIDDLE EAST | Saudi police 'stopped' fire rescue

Weird
Assed
Culture

Old 09-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #13
GilaMinumBeer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 7377 Times on 6066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBHoss View Post
That was very well played, like Revvy said. I do have one question though. The body needs sunlight to touch the skin for certain vitamin production. Is there anytime that it's acceptable to expose skin outdoors?
Never in public! Most of this covering is the result of some extreme interpretations. 'If covering this much is good with GOD then covering this much more MUST be better'. However, in private anything goes (and usually does).

I am still studying but, I have yet to find a reference in text that "requires" women to cover as much as many actually do. So far, all I have found is reference to covering "shame". Seeing this, makes one wonder what these guys really think of their wives if they insist on them covering their face in public. But than, what do I know, I am just a bug. Maybe I'll find more specific reference deeper in the text.

Did you know that plastic surgery is suspected to be more prevalent in cultures that cover?

Ironical, ain't it?