Brew Builder 2.0 Contest - Page 6 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Brew Builder 2.0 Contest
Cool Brewing Giveaway - Supporting Membership Drive & Discount

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2009, 01:41 PM   #51
Brewmasters Warehouse
Recipes 
 
Mar 2007
Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,814
Liked 29 Times on 21 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanKenobi View Post
Just put up a couple recipes yesterday after placing my recent order. I notice that if you are looking at the main listing for a 5.5 gal recipe it says "makes 6 gallons @ XX% efficiency", but will show the 5.5 gal in the editor/customize page. Pretty minor, but could throw people off.
I just saw this post, and it is something that we are working on fixing.

Thanks for letting me know, it always helps to have everything out in the open just in case.

Thanks,

Ed



 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:42 PM   #52
nostalgia
Recipes 
 
Feb 2008
Port Murray, NJ
Posts: 2,394
Liked 84 Times on 54 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewmasters Warehouse View Post
We completed the drawing this morning and the winner has been emailed. Congrats to the winner and a very huge THANK YOU for all of those that participated in the contest.
Ed,

I think there's something wrong with your email system. I didn't receive my winning notification.



Thanks for the fun, anyway!

-Joe


__________________
I'm opening a brewery! Man Skirt Brewing

Progress is always up on my Facebook page

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #53
Brewmasters Warehouse
Recipes 
 
Mar 2007
Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,814
Liked 29 Times on 21 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgia View Post
Ed,

I think there's something wrong with your email system. I didn't receive my winning notification.



Thanks for the fun, anyway!

-Joe
Check your spam just in case. Just saying you never know.








Sorry Joe I do not think you won. I am pretty sure it was an HBTer though. Hopefully they will post about so everyone can put the I hate you responses.

Ed

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:34 PM   #54
bernerbrau
Recipes 
 
Jun 2008
Nashville, TN
Posts: 8,511
Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewmasters Warehouse View Post
Check your spam just in case. Just saying you never know.








Sorry Joe I do not think you won. I am pretty sure it was an HBTer though. Hopefully they will post about so everyone can put the I hate you responses.

Ed
Care to blow the whistle? I mean... let us know in case we didn't get the email?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:40 PM   #55
bkov
Registered User
Recipes 
 
Jul 2008
jersey
Posts: 974
Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts


damn, doesnt look like it was me

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #56
cellardoor
Recipes 
 
Mar 2008
Brookfield IL
Posts: 378
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts


Imagine my surprise when I checked my email this morning to find a wonderful message from Ed. I really can't believe I won. I really never win anything. I think I'll be choosing the $100 since I already have a barley crusher and my current setup isn't ready for a pump. I think I'll be able to finallly get the rest of the equipment for starting to keg! This was my first time shopping at BMW as well. Sure as hell won't be my last.



Thanks so much for putting this contest on.
__________________
Cellar Door Brewery

Primary: Smoked Porter
Secondary: Flanders Red 2010
Kegged: 10.10.10, Robust Porter, American IPA


"Without algae, there would be no life on earth, the seas would be sterile and the land would be uncolonized."
-Sir David Attenborough


 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:27 PM   #57

Nice work, cellardoor!

As usual, I'm late to the party - but I'm uploading a couple recipes now to add to the growing library. Some perennial favorites like my March Brown Mild, Howl at the Moon Smoked Porter and Duncan's Malcontent 70/- have been added.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:32 PM   #58
MMW
Recipes 
 
Apr 2009
Longview, TX
Posts: 527
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by cellardoor View Post
Imagine my surprise when I checked my email this morning to find a wonderful message from Ed. I really can't believe I won. I really never win anything. I think I'll be choosing the $100 since I already have a barley crusher and my current setup isn't ready for a pump. I think I'll be able to finallly get the rest of the equipment for starting to keg! This was my first time shopping at BMW as well. Sure as hell won't be my last.



Thanks so much for putting this contest on.
Congrats!

and you suck
__________________
Primary:A simple Bock, Vienna

Bottled: Centennial Blonde, Mostly Dead Guy Ale, Pale Rye Ale

On Deck: waiting...

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:32 PM   #59
Scut_Monkey
Recipes 
 
Jan 2009
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,617
Liked 13 Times on 13 Posts


Congrats man! $100 will get you quite a bit with his low prices.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:32 PM   #60
bernerbrau
Recipes 
 
Jun 2008
Nashville, TN
Posts: 8,511
Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts


Screw you, cellardoor



 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brew Builder 2.0 has launched Brewmasters Warehouse Sponsor Showcase 34 07-14-2015 05:16 PM
How can I find a contest for my new brew?? BillTheSlink Beginners Beer Brewing Forum 4 11-02-2009 01:48 PM
Home Brew Contest nairb80 Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 1 03-28-2008 02:15 AM
Who is entering the National Home brew contest? Brew-boy General Beer Discussion 4 03-09-2008 05:03 PM
Sam Adam's Brew Contest Born Brewing Co. General Beer Discussion 21 09-01-2006 03:32 PM


Forum Jump