So as most of us around here I have been wanting to keg for quite some time now, but just never had the funds/space available to take on such a project.
Low and behold I ran across this on craigslist this afternoon, and it ended up in the back of my scion on the way home from work:
I have so many questions its not even funny, but lets just get it started:
1) Whats the best way to clean the lines? They look kinda cruddy, and I would replace it but not too sure I want to take the tower apart to replace it .... ideas?
2) How much pressure should I be putting into the kegs? Im planning on buying some Longboard Lager from Bevmo this week if that helps.
3) Obviously as you all can see I only have one tower but enough space for a couple of kegs. Can I pressurize one and switch between multiples within the refrigerated area or is that a bad idea?
4) Whats the shelf life on the brew after I tap it?
5) What would one expect a refill of a C02 canister to run?
Thanks in advance everyone, I appreciate it!