My first batch of lager homebrew (from a kit) has quite bad chill haze. I know I can leave it in the fridge for a few weeks to clear, but I was wondering for next time if it's acceptable to:
1) Rack off into a secondary after a week in the primary
2) Lager for a few weeks in the secondary
3) Add finings to knock out all the yeast and haze protiens
4) Rack off into a bottling bucket primed with sugar and some fresh yeast
5) Bottle and leave to carbonate as usual
If so then how much and what kind of yeast should I use at (4)? I have some saflager S-23, would that work if I let it foam up in a small glass of warm water for 15 minutes before adding it to the bottling bucket?