Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread - Page 925 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 04:45 AM   #9241
AZ_IPA
PKU
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2008
The Cold Part of AZ
Liked 9079 Times on 7226 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBrewskie View Post
So, he's also a great coach and that FG was definitely questionable.
Neither of which justify going after a ref like that...

Glad to see a replacement scab ref has more class and self control than BeliCHICK.

Old 09-24-2012, 04:48 AM   #9242
McBrewskie

Recipes 

Jun 2011
Alameda, Ca
Liked 312 Times on 229 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_IPA View Post
Neither of which justify going after a ref like that...

Glad to see a replacement scab ref has more class and self control than BeliCHICK.
Belicheck shouldn't have grabbed him, but these are highly paid professionals paid to win football games and these mother ****ing jokers are making a mockery of the game. Coaches have every right to be pissed off and should be complaining non stop.

Old 09-24-2012, 04:54 AM   #9243
AZ_IPA
PKU

Recipes 

Jun 2008
The Cold Part of AZ
Liked 9079 Times on 7226 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBrewskie View Post
Belicheck shouldn't have grabbed him, but these are highly paid professionals paid to win football games and these mother ****ing jokers are making a mockery of the game. Coaches have every right to be pissed off and should be complaining non stop.
Who's making a mockery? The replacement refs or the overpaid coaches and athletes?

Maybe all of 'em should head to an embassy in a Muslim country for a security detail. It may help with some perspective. It's fecking entertainment and a fecking game.

Old 09-24-2012, 05:31 AM   #9244
DesertBrew
Dirty blonde

Recipes 

Jan 2005
Twin Cities, MN
Liked 116 Times on 102 Posts

I'll reserve my whining about the refs for late Monday night.

Atlanta, Arizona & Houston: 3-0. That's a bit refreshing over the old guard. Houston jumps to #1 and stays there until week 6.

Old 09-24-2012, 10:04 AM   #9245
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 534 Times on 429 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Spikes
Can someone please tell these f------ zebras foot locker called and they’re needed Back at work !!!! #BreakingPoint

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

Old 09-24-2012, 10:26 AM   #9246
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA

You know what would be nice? If the NFL would put all of fine money they collect this week towards settling with the refs; there should be more than enough.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie

Old 09-24-2012, 10:28 AM   #9247
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA

I should say that I'm not blaming the refs for the loss - it was just a ****tily-reffed game overall, and that last play SHOULD be reviewable. The Pats lost because our pass D still sucks balls.

Old 09-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #9248
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA
Liked 900 Times on 712 Posts

I don't think I have ever seen a team get screwed out of a game by refs worse than the Pats did last night. Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

Old 09-24-2012, 11:10 AM   #9249
bluemoose

Recipes 

Jun 2011
, Vermont
Liked 255 Times on 192 Posts

I don't typically complain about things out of our teams control, but wow. If these guys are the best for prime time, I would hate to have seen the other games.

Old 09-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #9250
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA
Liked 900 Times on 712 Posts

(I think the refs were horrific for both teams. I just like posting stuff like that so guys like McBrewski can read as a real comment and then have an aneurism over a Pats fan blaming the refs for the loss)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.