Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread - Page 916 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #9151
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2007
Middletown, De
Liked 3061 Times on 3003 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bird View Post

Hey Dataz, this is totally inappropriate for this particular thread - but **** it, go Orioles! Nothing will make me happier that the friggin' Yankees sucking up the last few months of the season and missing the playoffs.

Now if you could get the Red Sox on that wagon as well it would be great. Still have two more series against them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I was wrong

Old 09-20-2012, 07:59 PM   #9152
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA
Liked 901 Times on 713 Posts

well look what the cat dragged in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

Old 09-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #9153
motobrewer
I'm no atheist scientist, but...
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Oct 2009
Thiensville, Wisconsin
Liked 498 Times on 386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataz722 View Post
No, everyone knows Moto is a fan of the team with the prettiest uniforms.
check your facts, that wasn't me.

also, holy ****, it's dataz.....
The man who intoxicates himself on bad whisky is sometimes moved to kill his wife and set his house on fire, but the victim of applejack is capable of blowing up a whole town with dynamite and of reciting original poetry to every surviving inhabitant.

"A Wicked Beverage," New York Times, April 10, 1894

Old 09-20-2012, 08:05 PM   #9154
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA

Apparently when the O's don't suck balls someone is a little preoccupied with "other sports"...

We can see who Dataz is a REAL fan off... BASEBALL...

Apparently the Ravens are just a little side thing that he watches when he feels like it.

Quote:

Old 09-20-2012, 08:06 PM   #9155
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 534 Times on 429 Posts

Quote:

Now if you could get the Red Sox on that wagon as well it would be great. Still have two more series against them.
I wouldn't worry too much about the Red Sox this year. Have you seen the guys we're playing these days? Our third- and fourth-best players are Cody Ross and Jarrod Saltalamacchia. They might even get the chance to tee off against Dice-K!

Besides, EVERYBODY in Boston's going to be rooting for the Orioloes in those two series. I don't care if we finish the year with twenty straight losses, as long as New York's watching the playoffs alongside us.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

Old 09-20-2012, 08:18 PM   #9156
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2007
Middletown, De

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Brewing View Post
Apparently when the O's don't suck balls someone is a little preoccupied with "other sports"...

We can see who Dataz is a REAL fan off... BASEBALL...

Apparently the Ravens are just a little side thing that he watches when he feels like it.
Hell I didn't even know they played baseball past the middle of June until this year. I had heard rumors but never really knew for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bird View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about the Red Sox this year. Have you seen the guys we're playing these days? Our third- and fourth-best players are Cody Ross and Jarrod Saltalamacchia. They might even get the chance to tee off against Dice-K!

Besides, EVERYBODY in Boston's going to be rooting for the Orioloes in those two series. I don't care if we finish the year with twenty straight losses, as long as New York's watching the playoffs alongside us.
Yeah, but I am sure they won't forget how their season ended last year and will want at least a little payback.
Quote:
I was wrong

Old 09-20-2012, 08:22 PM   #9157
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA

Hey Dataz... I have been too preoccupied with the Pats over these first two weeks so I'm not sure... Ray Lewis?? Has he started collecting Social Security yet or is that next year?

Quote:

Old 09-20-2012, 08:27 PM   #9158
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2007
Middletown, De

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Brewing View Post
Hey Dataz... I have been too preoccupied with the Pats over these first two weeks so I'm not sure... Ray Lewis?? Has he started collecting Social Security yet or is that next year?
Not yet, but some of the Pats might be collecting disability after this weekend when they meet him.
Quote:
I was wrong

Old 09-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #9159
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Please... the Pats don't lay two eggs in one season and they just gagged away a huge one to Arizona. What's the line? Pats gotta be favored by at least two scores.

Quote:

Old 09-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #9160
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 534 Times on 429 Posts

Quote:
Not yet, but some of the Pats might be collecting disability after this weekend when they meet him.
OK, I can't *like* this, but I've got to admit this was pretty funny.

Although to be honest, I'm a lot more worried about Bernard ****ing Pollard, aka McBrewski's main-spank-bank-man.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana