Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread - Page 916 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #9151
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
dataz722's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Oct 2007
Middletown, De
Posts: 37,061
Liked 3061 Times on 3003 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bird View Post


Hey Dataz, this is totally inappropriate for this particular thread - but **** it, go Orioles! Nothing will make me happier that the friggin' Yankees sucking up the last few months of the season and missing the playoffs.


Now if you could get the Red Sox on that wagon as well it would be great. Still have two more series against them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri_Rage View Post
Sorry, I am sworn as a mod to disagree with the above statement. But as a rational person, I do agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I was wrong

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:59 PM   #9152
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Cape Brewing's Avatar
Recipes 
 
May 2008
Norton, MA
Posts: 13,152
Liked 791 Times on 624 Posts


well look what the cat dragged in...
__________________
Why the eff not... everyone else is starting a nano!!! I wanna!!! www.bogironbrewing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #9153
motobrewer
I'm no atheist scientist, but...
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 
 
Oct 2009
Thiensville, Wisconsin
Posts: 8,213
Liked 489 Times on 378 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by dataz722 View Post
No, everyone knows Moto is a fan of the team with the prettiest uniforms.
check your facts, that wasn't me.

also, holy ****, it's dataz.....
__________________
Quote:
The man who intoxicates himself on bad whisky is sometimes moved to kill his wife and set his house on fire, but the victim of applejack is capable of blowing up a whole town with dynamite and of reciting original poetry to every surviving inhabitant.

"A Wicked Beverage," New York Times, April 10, 1894

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:05 PM   #9154
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Cape Brewing's Avatar
Recipes 
 
May 2008
Norton, MA
Posts: 13,152
Liked 791 Times on 624 Posts


Apparently when the O's don't suck balls someone is a little preoccupied with "other sports"...

We can see who Dataz is a REAL fan off... BASEBALL...

Apparently the Ravens are just a little side thing that he watches when he feels like it.
__________________
Why the eff not... everyone else is starting a nano!!! I wanna!!! www.bogironbrewing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:06 PM   #9155
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
the_bird's Avatar
Recipes 
 
May 2006
Adams, MA
Posts: 20,883
Liked 523 Times on 420 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by dataz722 View Post


Now if you could get the Red Sox on that wagon as well it would be great. Still have two more series against them.
I wouldn't worry too much about the Red Sox this year. Have you seen the guys we're playing these days? Our third- and fourth-best players are Cody Ross and Jarrod Saltalamacchia. They might even get the chance to tee off against Dice-K!

Besides, EVERYBODY in Boston's going to be rooting for the Orioloes in those two series. I don't care if we finish the year with twenty straight losses, as long as New York's watching the playoffs alongside us.
__________________
Come join Yankee Ingenuity!

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:18 PM   #9156
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
dataz722's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Oct 2007
Middletown, De
Posts: 37,061
Liked 3061 Times on 3003 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Brewing View Post
Apparently when the O's don't suck balls someone is a little preoccupied with "other sports"...

We can see who Dataz is a REAL fan off... BASEBALL...

Apparently the Ravens are just a little side thing that he watches when he feels like it.
Hell I didn't even know they played baseball past the middle of June until this year. I had heard rumors but never really knew for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bird View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about the Red Sox this year. Have you seen the guys we're playing these days? Our third- and fourth-best players are Cody Ross and Jarrod Saltalamacchia. They might even get the chance to tee off against Dice-K!

Besides, EVERYBODY in Boston's going to be rooting for the Orioloes in those two series. I don't care if we finish the year with twenty straight losses, as long as New York's watching the playoffs alongside us.
Yeah, but I am sure they won't forget how their season ended last year and will want at least a little payback.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri_Rage View Post
Sorry, I am sworn as a mod to disagree with the above statement. But as a rational person, I do agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I was wrong

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:22 PM   #9157
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Cape Brewing's Avatar
Recipes 
 
May 2008
Norton, MA
Posts: 13,152
Liked 791 Times on 624 Posts


Hey Dataz... I have been too preoccupied with the Pats over these first two weeks so I'm not sure... Ray Lewis?? Has he started collecting Social Security yet or is that next year?
__________________
Why the eff not... everyone else is starting a nano!!! I wanna!!! www.bogironbrewing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:27 PM   #9158
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
dataz722's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Oct 2007
Middletown, De
Posts: 37,061
Liked 3061 Times on 3003 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Brewing View Post
Hey Dataz... I have been too preoccupied with the Pats over these first two weeks so I'm not sure... Ray Lewis?? Has he started collecting Social Security yet or is that next year?
Not yet, but some of the Pats might be collecting disability after this weekend when they meet him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri_Rage View Post
Sorry, I am sworn as a mod to disagree with the above statement. But as a rational person, I do agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I was wrong

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #9159
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Cape Brewing's Avatar
Recipes 
 
May 2008
Norton, MA
Posts: 13,152
Liked 791 Times on 624 Posts


BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Please... the Pats don't lay two eggs in one season and they just gagged away a huge one to Arizona. What's the line? Pats gotta be favored by at least two scores.
__________________
Why the eff not... everyone else is starting a nano!!! I wanna!!! www.bogironbrewing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #9160
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
the_bird's Avatar
Recipes 
 
May 2006
Adams, MA
Posts: 20,883
Liked 523 Times on 420 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by dataz722 View Post
Not yet, but some of the Pats might be collecting disability after this weekend when they meet him.
OK, I can't *like* this, but I've got to admit this was pretty funny.

Although to be honest, I'm a lot more worried about Bernard ****ing Pollard, aka McBrewski's main-spank-bank-man.
__________________
Come join Yankee Ingenuity!

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

 
Reply With Quote


Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SEC Football Thread bama General Chit Chat 18 01-16-2015 09:31 PM
Inspired by a vodka thread, let's talk RUM! Fusorfodder General Chit Chat 20 11-04-2013 08:25 PM
Sam Adams Winter Lager(Obnoxious relatives) NJTomatoguy Commercial Brew Discussion 28 12-18-2010 07:47 PM
The_bird's "Steve Grogan smack-talk" thread the_bird General Chit Chat 63 12-14-2010 02:51 PM
NHL 2009/20020 Season - Drunken Trash talk Allowed Denny's Evil Concoctions Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling 438 06-10-2010 05:58 AM


Forum Jump