Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread - Page 605 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 11:53 PM   #6041
DesertBrew
Dirty blonde
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2005
Twin Cities, MN
Liked 116 Times on 102 Posts

I think he'll get minimum 2 game suspension and who knows on the fine.

Old 11-24-2011, 11:55 PM   #6042
Beezy
Recipes 

Mar 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Liked 22 Times on 19 Posts

Well thank god I ended up picking Green Bay. The Lions and still the Lions. This game here is looking like a better match up. I took the Cowboys but who knows. Taking the Niners later.

Old 11-25-2011, 01:00 AM   #6043
dataz722
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2007
Middletown, De
Liked 3061 Times on 3003 Posts

god dammit! Why the **** and I not at this ****ing game. I was offered tickets at face value but my dumb ass turned them down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar View Post
I was wrong

Old 11-25-2011, 02:55 AM   #6044
Bernie Brewer
Grouchy Old Fart

Recipes 

Feb 2006
Eldorado, WI
Liked 148 Times on 59 Posts

BTW, When Pam Oliver was interviewing Rodgers after the game, it was the first time in ages that the camera showed any part of her below the waist. I can see why. Yikes!

"Why don't we get drunk and screw?" Jimmy Buffett

Old 11-25-2011, 06:12 AM   #6045
Dwain

Recipes 

Feb 2009
Hill Country, TX
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

I saw a blurb of her when she didn't know she was on camera. She was talking to her assistants like they were dogs. Ever since then, I can't stand the biotch.

Old 11-25-2011, 12:39 PM   #6046
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 534 Times on 429 Posts

Wow. So, with one play, in one of the most-watched games of the regular season, Numbnuts Suhs proved without a shadow of a doubt exactly how dirty a player he is.

What a ****ing mo-ron. He's shoving the guy's head into the ground, with the ref RIGHT ****ING THERE, and they tosses in the ol' kick for good measure. I mean, you know that stuff happens in the bottom of a pile, but you've got to be a world-class mental midget to do that out in the open, right in front of the ref.

And his whole, "I wasn't trying to kick him, I was trying to get my balance" claim? That's not going to do him any favors. The only question is whether Goddell suspends him for one game or two.

He's like the Brandon Merriweather of defensive linemen. "You can't do that! "Yeah, who are you to tell me how to play" "The refs/the commissioner/your coach!" "**** it, I'm playing like that anyway."

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

Old 11-25-2011, 02:42 PM   #6047
Bernie Brewer
Grouchy Old Fart

Recipes 

Feb 2006
Eldorado, WI
Liked 148 Times on 59 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bird View Post
Wow. So, with one play, in one of the most-watched games of the regular season, Numbnuts Suhs proved without a shadow of a doubt exactly how dirty a player he is.

Ndamukong Suh Stomp / Ejection - YouTube

What a ****ing mo-ron. He's shoving the guy's head into the ground, with the ref RIGHT ****ING THERE, and they tosses in the ol' kick for good measure. I mean, you know that stuff happens in the bottom of a pile, but you've got to be a world-class mental midget to do that out in the open, right in front of the ref.

And his whole, "I wasn't trying to kick him, I was trying to get my balance" claim? That's not going to do him any favors. The only question is whether Goddell suspends him for one game or two.

He's like the Brandon Merriweather of defensive linemen. "You can't do that! "Yeah, who are you to tell me how to play" "The refs/the commissioner/your coach!" "**** it, I'm playing like that anyway."

A local sports talk show was commenting the other day about how the Lions have a reputation of being dirty players- now we know why.

"Why don't we get drunk and screw?" Jimmy Buffett

Old 11-25-2011, 03:11 PM   #6048
wildwest450
Recipes 

Dec 2007
Liked 173 Times on 158 Posts

I blame Schwartz, he needs to be gone. No discipline, penalties galore, fights in every game, a qb who should have been on the bench. Total coaching fail, he has molded them into the classless idiot he is. Once again the Fords suck at life and at football. I'm going to go kick a Mustang. If Harbaugh was coaching this team, they'd be 10-1 right now.

_

Old 11-25-2011, 03:20 PM   #6049
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 534 Times on 429 Posts

I hate blaming the coach, though. He's "A Boy Named Suh," he's a manchild who throws temper tantrums. Is Schwartz supposed to put Suh in timeout, or should Suh be smart enough to know that he can't kick a man like that?

Although, the team is what, like 1-4 since the coach lost his **** after getting his hand shook too hard?

Still, Suh's the idiot. He might be an enabled idiot, but he's still the idiot. Lions fans better hope that Goodell doesn't look to the Albert Haynesworth suspension (five games when he spiked the Cowboys' lineman) as his precedent. Haynesworth was already a knucklehead at the time, but so's Suh. And, as I recall Haynesworth at least apologized afterwards for his actions.

If Suh gets one game, he's lucky.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

Old 11-25-2011, 04:51 PM   #6050
motobrewer
I'm no atheist scientist, but...
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Oct 2009
Thiensville, Wisconsin
Liked 498 Times on 386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwest450 View Post
Way to crawl out on that limb.
yeah, i should pick all underdogs so wildwest will think i'm cool

that would be hilarious if suh got 5 games, but I doubt he'll get more than 2, if that.
The man who intoxicates himself on bad whisky is sometimes moved to kill his wife and set his house on fire, but the victim of applejack is capable of blowing up a whole town with dynamite and of reciting original poetry to every surviving inhabitant.

"A Wicked Beverage," New York Times, April 10, 1894