Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread - Page 1383 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 02:56 AM   #13821
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA
Liked 792 Times on 625 Posts

You apparently don't watch a lot of NFL football

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

Old 01-22-2013, 04:12 AM   #13822
DesertBrew
Dirty blonde

Recipes 

Jan 2005
Twin Cities, MN
Liked 114 Times on 100 Posts

So, who's going to win it all? I'm not sure yet but one of these QBs are going to implode and that'll be the difference.

Old 01-22-2013, 06:54 AM   #13823
HoppyDaze
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2008
Wilsonville, OR
Liked 2326 Times on 1621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Brewing
You apparently don't watch a lot of NFL football
I watch almost as much as you track yards, TDs, INTs, playoff (see above), ...etc. which is quite a bit if you take into account all your half ass justifications you've spewed in this thread. I bet if you buy the right statistics software it will not only tell you that NE is the best team of all time, but you are the best football smart guy that ever lived. So good for you guy. I applaud you for living in ESPN biased wonderland; it must be hard.

*Member: The HBT Sweaty Fat Guys Cigar club

Advice for posting

Old 01-22-2013, 11:38 AM   #13824
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoppyDaze View Post
I watch almost as much as you track yards, TDs, INTs, playoff (see above), ...etc. which is quite a bit if you take into account all your half ass justifications you've spewed in this thread. I bet if you buy the right statistics software it will not only tell you that NE is the best team of all time, but you are the best football smart guy that ever lived. So good for you guy. I applaud you for living in ESPN biased wonderland; it must be hard.
And I applaud your ability to romantize QBs of yesteryear... As if Joe Montana went out and threw perfect games every time he got on the field by throwing 98 yard perfect spiral TDs every time he tossed a football.

"Bacccccccck in myyyyyy day, we didn't have these new fangled PASSING offenses. Our QBs had to throw the ball but they also had to snap it to themselves and then block SIX defensive linemen!! Plus in MY day, the defense could line up 52 guys on D on any given play!! Not like these pansy 11 on 11 games QBs from today play."

Haha.

Clown.

Quote:

Old 01-22-2013, 12:33 PM   #13825
motobrewer
I'm no atheist scientist, but...
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Oct 2009
Thiensville, Wisconsin
Liked 489 Times on 378 Posts

Dude, hoppy can has redone. You are no match for him
The man who intoxicates himself on bad whisky is sometimes moved to kill his wife and set his house on fire, but the victim of applejack is capable of blowing up a whole town with dynamite and of reciting original poetry to every surviving inhabitant.

"A Wicked Beverage," New York Times, April 10, 1894

Old 01-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #13826
motobrewer
I'm no atheist scientist, but...
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Oct 2009
Thiensville, Wisconsin
Liked 489 Times on 378 Posts

hey, remember when wes welker dropped that pass?
The man who intoxicates himself on bad whisky is sometimes moved to kill his wife and set his house on fire, but the victim of applejack is capable of blowing up a whole town with dynamite and of reciting original poetry to every surviving inhabitant.

"A Wicked Beverage," New York Times, April 10, 1894

Old 01-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #13827
stratslinger
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2010
Terryville, CT
Liked 204 Times on 170 Posts

Calling it now, the Ravens are still so damn focused on what went down last Sunday night, there's no way they're gonna get themselves together for next Sunday. 49'ers all the way. Enjoy the ride, Colin what'syourname...

Old 01-22-2013, 01:59 PM   #13828
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by motobrewer View Post
hey, remember when wes welker dropped that pass?
That stings... especially coming from you since you're going to be able to sit and enjoy watching your team in the Super Bowl this year. Painful.

Quote:

Old 01-22-2013, 02:30 PM   #13829
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratslinger View Post
Calling it now, the Ravens are still so damn focused on what went down last Sunday night, there's no way they're gonna get themselves together for next Sunday. 49'ers all the way. Enjoy the ride, Colin what'syourname...
yeah... I kind of agree... they're spending a lot of time either pissing and moaning over Brady's effin' slide or power jerkin' off over the win. I haven't heard a peep out of the 49'rs who seem actually focused.

Quote:

Old 01-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #13830
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 523 Times on 420 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratslinger View Post
They've got two weeks, though - it's not next Sunday, it's the following week.

Ugh. Still pissed off about the game. Wake me up when training camp starts.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana