Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread - Page 1199 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #11981
JonGrafto

Recipes 

Jan 2012
Central Part of the State..., WI
Liked 157 Times on 114 Posts

Just pointing out facts. Obnoxious or not? You decide. I don't have time to read through 301 pages worth on my phone.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #11982
HoppyDaze
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2008
Wilsonville, OR
Liked 2457 Times on 1715 Posts

Touchdown Golden Tate!!

*Member: The HBT Sweaty Fat Guys Cigar club

Advice for posting

Old 12-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #11983
emjay

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Liked 1719 Times on 1606 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonGrafto
Just pointing out facts. Obnoxious or not? You decide. I don't have time to read through 301 pages worth on my phone.
Not buying it. Last I checked, Packers fans NEVER have anything better to do. Ever.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #11984
motobrewer
I'm no atheist scientist, but...
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Oct 2009
Thiensville, Wisconsin
Liked 498 Times on 386 Posts

heck yeah! i love this argument!

titletown baby! Record-holding 13 championships!
The man who intoxicates himself on bad whisky is sometimes moved to kill his wife and set his house on fire, but the victim of applejack is capable of blowing up a whole town with dynamite and of reciting original poetry to every surviving inhabitant.

"A Wicked Beverage," New York Times, April 10, 1894

Old 12-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #11985
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA
Liked 900 Times on 712 Posts

(huge eye roll)

The Pack has won five Super Bowls. Fact.

They have won 13 "league championships", including the five Super Bowls.

Three of those "league championships" came in 1929, 30 and 31... and they didn't even play an effin' championship game. They simply had the best record out of the TWELVE teams in the league. Although... they did beat such NFL legends as the Dayton Triangles, the Orange Tornadoes and the Frankfort Yellow Jackets.

They've won five Super Bowls and no one gives a fck about how they beat the Boston Yanks in 1944 in a league of ten teams or any of the other "league championships"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.

Old 12-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #11986
motobrewer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Oct 2009
Thiensville, Wisconsin

also happy parity day!

see, it's the 12th month - THEN it's also the 12th day, THEN it's also the 12th year! THEN it goes back around again to the 12th month!!! parity!!!

seriously, how is someone as dumb as hoppy still alive?
The man who intoxicates himself on bad whisky is sometimes moved to kill his wife and set his house on fire, but the victim of applejack is capable of blowing up a whole town with dynamite and of reciting original poetry to every surviving inhabitant.

stratslinger Likes This 
Old 12-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #11987
motobrewer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Oct 2009
Thiensville, Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Brewing View Post
(huge eye roll)

The Pack has won five Super Bowls. Fact.

They have won 13 "league championships", including the five Super Bowls.

Three of those "league championships" came in 1929, 30 and 31... and they didn't even play an effin' championship game. They simply had the best record out of the TWELVE teams in the league. Although... they did beat such NFL legends as the Dayton Triangles, the Orange Tornadoes and the Frankfort Yellow Jackets.

They've won five Super Bowls and no one gives a fck about how they beat the Boston Yanks in 1944 in a league of ten teams or any of the other "league championships"
dude, it's on wikipedia. look it up.

Old 12-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #11988
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by motobrewer View Post
LOL... ok... what am I looking up??

What relevant fact did I get wrong?

Quote:

Old 12-12-2012, 07:09 PM   #11989
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...

Recipes 

May 2008
Norton, MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by motobrewer View Post
HOLY &%*$ dude... you posted post # 12012 on 12/12/12

THAT'S effin' parity right there.

Quote:

Old 12-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #11990
motobrewer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Oct 2009
Thiensville, Wisconsin

13 league championships. it's not the packers' fault they were so awesome they had to create a special game to show the world how awesome we are.

the "nuh-uh! those don't count cause they happened 'this many' years ago!!" argument is so 50 pages ago.

if we're doing that, then erase boston's world series from 1892 or whenever the fak.

"nuh-uh! because it was still called by the SAME NAME! all that matters is names. names names names. as long as its the same name it counts. also baseball hasn't changed and football has."

you can't spell "pedestrian argument" without pedo. so, have fun with chris hansen.