Bar Room Rodeo - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Bar Room Rodeo

Old 08-13-2009, 08:16 PM   #1
Hambone

Recipes 

May 2009
Across the Lake, LA
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

So a friend of mine and I were drinking some homebrew and bsing while attemting my first kegging. He reminded my of a game we used to play in college while getting wasted at the bars. It is the funniest damn game I've ever seen and I can't believe I almost forgot about it. It was called Bar Room Rodeo and the rules were simple. You find a fat chick on the dance floor (the bigger, the better) and you go up to her without her noticing and bite onto one of her back belt loops. The object is to try and hold onto her pants for 8 seconds without using your hands while she frantically tries to turn around to see WTF is going on behind her. We made all of the rookies on the rugby team do this everytime we went out and it caused non-stop laughter for hours on in. I've seen a couple of guys get punched afterwards, two guys get kicked out of the bar, and a couple of them actually sleep with the fat girl afterwards. Damn I miss my freshmen year.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:12 PM   #2
Joos
Recipes 

Jan 2009
taunton
Liked 12 Times on 7 Posts

That is Awesome!I wish I was young/stupid enough to pull it off now.

Old 08-13-2009, 11:20 PM   #3
IXVolt
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Apr 2009
Southern Oregon
Liked 79 Times on 54 Posts

HAHA, sounds like what some of my friends call "poe-dunkin" not to be confused with poo-dunkin!

Old 08-14-2009, 08:45 AM   #4
Lefty

Recipes 

Mar 2009
WR, Georgia
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I thought the rodeo was something like this: while behind your wife, calling her sister's name and trying to hold on for the ride.