• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20 gal (80 qt) Aluminum stock pot with lid in Raleigh/Durham

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paperface

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently bought a 20 gal Al stock pot with plans on doing 5 and occasionally 10 gal batches. Well when this thing arrived I realized it was just too big for me. It would handle 10 and 15 gal perfectly, but not so much 5. Anyways, I downgraded to a 60 qt, which has worked out perfectly, but now I'm stuck with this 80qt monster sitting around the house. SWMBO is not pleased.

It's never been used, still in the box. Includes the lid. The current one I'm using is a dream - heats up super fast and is plenty durable.

I would have sent it back, but return shipping was going to be another arm+leg. Including the lid and shipping and everything, I originally paid ~$110. Looking to sell for ~$80.

I've also posted this to craigslist (with pictures): 20 gal (80 qt) Aluminum stock pot with lid

Does the dollar bill come with it? :p

Sorry I don't need one that big either but it's a good deal in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back