Adventures in Homebrewing - keg conversion kits. - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Adventures in Homebrewing - keg conversion kits.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
Captain_Bigelow

Recipes 

May 2009
Los Angeles
Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts

Hi, just want to give a leave a quick note about these people - they go under the website homebrewing.org. I have experienced some quality customer service from Jason. Also super-fast shipping.

I purchased a "2 tap kit homebrew dual 5 gallon keg system conversion kit" from one of his eBay listings. It was reasonably priced, considering everything was stainless steel and not chrome-plated.

He mailed me out a free faucet wrench and o-ring sets when I inquired what came with the kit. Then my drip tray was slightly bowed. He immediately contacted this distributor and had me a new one shipped out. His communication and service throughout was excellent.

Mods please move if this is in the wrong section... I do not have access to post in the vendor section.