Racked to the secondary yesterday. It sat in the primary for 20 days, which is longer than a planned; however, life sometimes gets in the way of brewing. I'm certain it was the yeast giving the off-smell, when I got to the bottom of the bucket I smelled that funky smell all over again...ugh! SG was about 0.994, and it tasted alright, still has a very acidic and overly strong citrus/lime smell, but I am certain with time it will get better. Possible downside: my bucket smells like lime. I cleaned it pretty good and let it air-out overnight. I'll see what it's like in the next couple of days.
Primary 1: Lime Wine
Primary 2: Strawberry Wine
Bottled 11/5/09: Wheat beer
Bottled 7/28/09: Palilalia IPA
Originally Posted by IrregularPulse
He simply can't handle our awesomeness.