it's been 4 days as of today since pitching, and I think my fermentation is subsiding. It was at 63 when I pitched, spiked up to 66 friday night and as of right now it's back down to 63 and the airlock is only bubbling every so often now.... it's nice to know things are going as planned, but I can't wait till I can see and taste my beer.... what should I do from here? I was at least going to wait till a full week (this wed) before popping the lid off to do a hydro/taste test. but i suppose I should leave it in there for another week and let the yeasties clean up after themselves? at that point i'll prob rack to secondary for another week then bottle(want to free up my fermenter), depending on how clear it looks...
Bucket:autumn amber ale