Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Hey Chicago, let's get a beer!

Old 07-11-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
Sigafoos
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Hey Chicago, let's get a beer!

Here's the deal: I'm in town for the American Libraries Association conference and my wife flies back tomorrow. I'm going to Midway with her, and that Orange line meets up wiu the Red line and then it's just a straight shot to the Hop Leaf... I'm going to get there around 7, maybe? Leaving Midway around 6, so however long that'll take. I'm generally an antisocial guy, but brewers are among the friendliest people I've met, so I figure I can drink alone or I can drink with nice people. Anyone interested?

CBW website | Twitter | Facebook | HBT thread

Niagara Association of Homebrewers ex-President
Live in or around Buffalo? Join NAH for fun and excitement!

[1:47pm] chefmike: and dont listen to sigafoos!
[1:47pm] Sigafoos: that's generally good advice

Old 07-12-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
Phan71
Recipes 

Sorry I didn't see this yesterday - I live pretty close to the Hop Leaf. Maybe next time!

If you're still around today, come out to the Folk and Roots Festival at Welles Park (Lincoln and Montrose) for some live music. (I'll be playing in the Gazebo with the Grateful Dead Ensemble.)

Old 07-12-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
Sigafoos
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Ah! I was unclear. I'll actually be lonely and inibriated tonight. Considering being professional and sociable with other librarians, but probably not

edit: yup, gonna go to the Clark St Ale House with some ALA people. My next two nights are free though, if people are interested.

CBW website | Twitter | Facebook | HBT thread

Niagara Association of Homebrewers ex-President
Live in or around Buffalo? Join NAH for fun and excitement!

[1:47pm] chefmike: and dont listen to sigafoos!
[1:47pm] Sigafoos: that's generally good advice