Maddox Quote of the Day - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Maddox Quote of the Day

Old 07-22-2009, 04:01 AM   #21
GregR
Recipes 

Aug 2008
San Diego, CA
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBasile View Post
I really don't get that guy. Does he really think people care that much about his opinions? That's whats wrong with the internet, it gives people the false idea that because they can mass communicate their opinions, that magically people actually care.

I mean really, ranting about a printer company? He sounds like an emo computer geek.
How is it possible that a guy with a small penis and a hairy back is more powerful than Pepsi on the Internet?

he's more powerful than pepsi

Old 07-31-2009, 10:41 PM   #22
HoppyDaze
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2008
Wilsonville, OR
Liked 2318 Times on 1615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBasile View Post
I really don't get that guy. Does he really think people care that much about his opinions? That's whats wrong with the internet, it gives people the false idea that because they can mass communicate their opinions, that magically people actually care.

I mean really, ranting about a printer company? He sounds like an emo computer geek.
Sounds like he crushed you in one of his updates.

*Member: The HBT Sweaty Fat Guys Cigar club

Advice for posting

Old 07-31-2009, 10:49 PM   #23
HoppyDaze
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2008
Wilsonville, OR
Liked 2318 Times on 1615 Posts

Quote:
Alright, can we all just agree that people can't cast spells and astrology is bull****? While we're at it, let's stop using the phrase "I'm not religious, I'm spiritual." Every time I hear anyone call themselves "spiritual," it's just after they mention astrology and just before I land a flying elbow to their ovaries (as anyone who believes in astrology is undoubtedly a woman who needs to be punched in the crotch). Most people who read horoscopes also buy into other new age crap like tarot cards and self-healing.

Self healing? Self healing was perfected by Rambo in Rambo: First Blood when he stitched his arm shut after he cracked a kid's back while jumping off a cliff (and the only reason his arm split open was because he's so tough he wanted to make the bad guys think they had a chance, but yeah right.. it was like Rambo sent them all Christmas cards, but instead of cards it was murder).
I forgot about this one...

*Member: The HBT Sweaty Fat Guys Cigar club

Advice for posting