Spike Brewing Giveaway - New v3 Kettle

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Keggle tap help
Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2009, 06:57 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 31
Default Keggle tap help

Hi All,
Can anyone help me with this,
I managed to get myself a keg and plan to make a keggle, the thing is I dont know what they call all of the stainless components I need to make the tap, I know I need a ball valve but what size and what do they call the rest of the components to make the tap?
and can I use brass fittings?
I live in the UK so all you guys from the USA may call these components different names to me, but we shall see!!

help and advice would be appreciated

stee41 is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:36 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bloomington, IL
Posts: 270
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2


I've not done this yet, but since I also have found my kegs to start my keggle project, here is my research thus far...

The wiki is a beautful thing... here is the howto:
Keggle - Home Brewing Wiki

Here is a kit to do the main builkhead and a themometer bulkhead
Bronze Kettle Valve Kit
Kettle Thermometer Bulkhead

Bobby_M on the Forum that did an amazing job detailing all of the parts... he also sells some kits as well.:
Accidentally Good Brewing
Bloomington, IL
sethful is offline
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Keggle jsloan Equipment/Sanitation 4 06-03-2008 04:47 PM
looking for someone to help with keggle GarciasHomeBrew Equipment/Sanitation 12 11-30-2007 07:07 PM
Help with Keggle BuffaloSabresBrewer Equipment/Sanitation 19 11-22-2007 11:15 PM
Keggle ? covered95 Equipment/Sanitation 3 11-09-2007 12:53 PM
Keggle Conundrum(aderol+boredom=Keggle) Ivan Lendl Equipment/Sanitation 2 05-19-2006 01:02 AM

Forum Jump